Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default 10/10 Terrorists Agree...

That gun control works!

Given the recent shit storm in Iraq it should be noted what the Jihadists are banning in the small villages and towns across Iraq under their sharia law.

As ISIS forces have stormed their way across northern Iraq, they have put into effect Sharia law on the citizens of Nineveh province, circulating a document on social media warning local leaders and religious sheikhs not to “work with (the Iraqi) government and be traitors.” The document also prohibits women from leaving the house unless absolutely necessary and for women to “dress decently and wear wide clothes.”

The document also bans drugs, alcohol, cigarettes in public and the possession of guns and non- ISIS flags.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06...istorical-foe/
    Apathy is the downfall of Our Liberty

Default Re: 10/10 Terrorists Agree...

Discounting the fact that I own firearms and they would be confiscated, I am an apostate (didn't leave their religion, left another one) and would be slaughtered immediately. Without getting into a discussion on religion, Sharia law is not something I would want to have my head under.

ISIS, a Sunni Islamic jihadi group, which is an offshoot of Al Qaeda, has gained control of geopolitically vital cities in both Syria and Iraq over the last year. It considers Shi'ite Muslims heretics that must be killed at the sword. Its goal is to cleanse Iraq from its Shiite influences.
    TOTALLY not genocide.

They also took 48 Turkish citizens hostage as they seized the Turkish consulate in Mosul
    That isn't going to go down well, and it wasn't very smart of them. Then again, they are a lunatic fringe.
    Last edited by Didnotcomply89; June 13th, 2014 at 08:28 AM.

FEMA Region III - State College, Pennsylvania
    (Centre County)

As Mao Tse-tung had very famously said:

Every Communist must grasp the truth, "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."
    Evey wanna-be totalitarian regime knows this. Chairman Mao was just kindly enough to have boasted it in print so that all of us liberty-loving people will know what to be on the look out for.

FEMA Region III - State College, Pennsylvania
    (Centre County)

To be on the look out for gun confiscation, that is.

(Franklin County)

News at 11: President Obama praises Al Queda for their gun control efforts.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    Discounting the fact that I own firearms and they would be confiscated, I am an apostate (didn't leave their religion, left another one) and would be slaughtered immediately. Without getting into a discussion on religion, Sharia law is not something I would want to have my head under.

TOTALLY not genocide.

That isn't going to go down well, and it wasn't very smart of them. Then again, they are a lunatic fringe.
    If some crazy fringe right wing religious group came marching through my neighborhood, I'd be likely running out armed to the teeth supporting what little military forces we had left since I too would be instantly be killed for being agnostic if they found out. If I don't fight I'd sure as hell have to flee at the very least.

I heard that Al Qaeda didn't even want to be associated with these guys by the way.