Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cambria County)

Default Glock 22 Gen4 Owner?

Anyone in the Johnstown/Ebensburg/Altoona Area; with a Gen 4 G22 that I could check out? Gander only has Gen3 G22 and they don't fit my "little girly hands" as the sales associate put it hahaha

He did also mention that the Gen 4 comes with 3 sizes of grips and that the small grip is similar to Gen 3 G19 models which DO fit my hand. Would just like to check it out in person and see if it fits before I buy one from JG Sales or Centerfire Systems!

Thanks
    Rick

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Glock 22 Gen4 Owner?

Quote Originally Posted by Itsricmo View Post
    Anyone in the Johnstown/Ebensburg/Altoona Area; with a Gen 4 G22 that I could check out? Gander only has Gen3 G22 and they don't fit my "little girly hands" as the sales associate put it hahaha

He did also mention that the Gen 4 comes with 3 sizes of grips and that the small grip is similar to Gen 3 G19 models which DO fit my hand. Would just like to check it out in person and see if it fits before I buy one from JG Sales or Centerfire Systems!

Thanks
    Rick
    You're a bit far from me, so no, you can't fondle one of my Glocks! However, the gen 4 without any of the grip extensions attached is just like the gen 3 "SF" Glocks. I have meat clubs for hands, and the gen 4 g22 is perfect without the doo-dad's.

Hope this helps! (You'll love the gen 4. I have 2 g22 fde's gen 4)
    Proud to be a Longwall pig...