Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AIM Surplus

(Chester County)

Default Re: AIM Surplus

AIM is one of the best in the business and they will continue to get my business for years to come.

(Montgomery County)

Had the OP done any on-line research, he would have realized that for the price that AIM was asking, these would not be "Grade I" items by any stretch of the imagination. I, too, am a frequent purchaser from AIM, and have had very good results, but I do my searching for info before hitting the buy button, not afterwards. From AIM's description and knowing what I know about Lee Enfield's, these may well have been from a Malaysian source, as that was the last time that these rifles were used in any regular combat. Add the Tropical climate to lack of maintenance and imagine what they now look like. Dave_n

(Lancaster County)

Another satisfied AIM customer here. They are the gold standard of internet gun dealers in my opinion.

(Northumberland County)

I don't even think twice about ordering from Aim. Purchased many C&R firearms and all of them were great!

(Beaver County)

I have had nothing but positive experiences with AIM.

I've ordered everything.Accessories, ammunition, firearms, you name it, I've bought it there.
    Μολὼν λαβέ
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

(Delaware County)

I have never dealt with Aim. I would not hesitate to do so if the ocassion arises that they have something I want and have the funds for.

That being said I don't understand why you(op) would not even give a company with such a good rep the chance to fix things up to your satisfaction. Makes me think you are the type to be cheers and smiles to a persons face and talk trash about them to others.

Mistakes happen every day by everyone. What reputations are made on is what happens after the mistake.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by mpan72 View Post
    I have never dealt with Aim. I would not hesitate to do so if the ocassion arises that they have something I want and have the funds for.

That being said I don't understand why you(op) would not even give a company with such a good rep the chance to fix things up to your satisfaction. Makes me think you are the type to be cheers and smiles to a persons face and talk trash about them to others.

Mistakes happen every day by everyone. What reputations are made on is what happens after the mistake.
    What's the saying, honey attracts bees and vinegar does not?

Sometimes I don't understand folks. A lot of merchants screw up or for whatever reason you feel you didn't get what you thought you were going to get, but if it's a big deal, I think it's fair to contact the merchant first and give them a chance to rectify it. I have found clearly explaining the problem, being polite and providing an opportunity for them to fix it usually results in positive results. At the moment off the top of my head I can't think of any merchant in recent times that has told me to go pound sand. Restaurants, online sellers, catalog companies, you name it.

I think the OP, first deciding to accept the rifle and second running to the forum to complain and allege fraud, was essentially the assbackwards way of dealing with it.

I love threads like this. The stories of people going out of their way and sticking up for AIM make me feel more comfortable doing business with them than if someone were to just post a generic positive review. Gives me a good sense of what the company is really about.

(Monroe County)

I finally placed an order with them. It was only ammo but no issues.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Thread backfire.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast