Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Need your opinion

Is this person crazy? I got this response from an anti with regards to OC of long guns. Seriously, I hope they are all not this crazy.

Breaking Back
    7:57 PM
    +

+libra8a No, you misunderstand me. Before they hurt or kill someone else, and they don't want a honest talk about guns being carried around everywhere and they are determined to show their power to eliminate any of us at any time, if they don't care about the victims that others have hurt or killed, if they're so enmeshed in this ridiculous belief that their rights trump everyone elses, then they've already lost their souls and humanity, thus making them only dangerous to themselves and others and useless to the society they live in, then let it be them, not us. We didn't do anything wrong. Why do victims have to suffer because you idiots have no self control or don't care about anyone but yourself but an inanimate object that compensates for your small penis or inability to love someone and is a only used to kill. That isn't my problem or anyone who's been shot. I hate you. I hate what you stand for. I hate your selfishness and narcissism.

Her is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtUOopHPlMc
    "The first time any mans freedom is trodden on we're all damaged."JeanLucPicard

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Need your opinion

Kettle calling the pot black. Its all about him, them and their rights. Don't do as we do, do as we say. As long as its their way then your OK with them, they want you to cross over to the dark side. Turn it around on him, every time he goes to speak, tell him to shut up and see if he likes it.

(Mercer County)

I wonder how many gun owners that person had to blow to arrive at the theory that we all have small wieners? I always wonder that, whenever the "small penis" argument gets busted out.

As to the video, if TXOC keeps messing around the only place we will be able to carry is the sidewalk and road.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

(Luzerne County)

Being from Jersey, what difference does any of this mean to you? You gave up most of your rights long ago.
    You don't have enough guns untill you don't know how many you have.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    Being from Jersey, what difference does any of this mean to you? You gave up most of your rights long ago.
    the hopes he'll get his rights back?

not that it'll ever happen, but, I do admire the op's spirit.

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    Just because he lives in an asshole state doesn't mean he is an asshole.
    Last edited by sprrdhawk44; May 29th, 2014 at 12:51 AM.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

(Pike County)

The OPs opponent is a shithead, who's brain is just too primitive to understand, that the reason for open carry is different from his sick fantasies and fears.
    Je suis déplorable

Hokkmike Guest

The gun-carry opponent's argument are based on presumptions and assertions that are unsubstantiated figments of his mind. He/she is obviously scared beyond reason. The right to bear arms cannot and should not be ransomed in exchange for a perceived sense of security.

The "open carry" crowd does us no favors by asserting their right in such a tactless manner. I understand what they are trying to do but after several bad outcomes you think that they might adjust there tactics a bit.

Bottom line, we are and must always be perceived as the "good guys". A little intelligent thinking behind some positive PR would go a long way. Even loving guns as much as I do I am not going to walk into Pizza Hut with my AK-47 slung over my back. It may be legal and we may want to present the inevitability of it but fact is the practice has proven to be counterproductive to our cause.