Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Luzerne County)

Default Christopher Michaels-Martinez urges "Not one more"

Martinez said he has been trying to think of some concrete task that those who wanted to help could embark on. He asked that they send postcards to politicians with those three simple words: “Not one more.”

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2014/05...s-student.html

I'll be sending postcards or emails to all of my reps that simply say "NOT ONE MORE gun control law will stop mentally ill people from being mentally ill.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Christopher Michaels-Martinez urges "Not one more"

This guy has had an agenda since before his kid's death. What a fucking weasel.

(Tioga County)

Not one more BMW. If he didn't have a BMW lives would have been saved.
    MikeP

In these tragedies, there are always numerous victims and family members, but the media follows just one of them around, and it is always the one with an anti-gun agenda.

I think at least half of the problem here is that the media chooses to give this guy a pedestal. He obviously has his problems, and is overwhelmed with righteous grief and anger (some of the anger is misdirected, for certain) but I won't condemn him for his opinions. His opinions are VERY common in the USA, and all of us have family or acquaintances who share his opinions. What I condemn is the media who chooses to make a celebrity out of him. There were other victims too. Does anyone know their names? Their opinions?

Nope, because the media has an agenda to push, and they will ride Martinez until his fifteen minutes are over, then move on to the next guy who can carry the torch. All the other victims, who do not share their agenda, are ignored from the start.

Don't get mad at this guy (well, go ahead and get mad at him, but keep your perspective) Get mad at the media that is always looking for people like this.
    Sic semper tyrannis

(Tioga County)

What a complete jackass.

Perhaps this could have been stopped by armed citizens because disarmed citizens didn't do anything. 3 effeminate weak guys allowed themselves to get stabbed by another effeminate weak guy.

As I said in another thread every element of this is a great example of California liberalism and how it ruins the country. Emotional hysteria rules over common sense and rational behavior. "We gotta do something!, Not One More!", "Pass more laws it will save us all!".

But do laws stop psychos? If you look at disarmed societies like the UK, they had a full blown civil war going on for 40 years in Northern Ireland and have had plenty of bombings and terrorists incidents on their own soil.

What we need to do is instead of looking to government for the answer to all the problems out there, we need to look to people to be more responsible for their own personal security.

(Lancaster County)

It is amazing how emotionally energized people become over a slogan. When you actually think about the words and the meaning, to me anyway, it seems so naive and childish.
    What new law would he like the politicians to push ?
    How could the room mates been saved? Or his son?
    Has a suspected mass murderer ever been definitively stopped by laws ?
    I've said it repeatedly, they point at guns, gun owners, the NRA and make general accusations. A correlation is never shown that would have prevented anything or saved even one life.
    Yet all they need is to keep repeating their cute sophomoric cheer in a dark and angst ridden delivery

(Chester County)

Just a reminder, he's also a defense attorney. I'm willing to bet his actions have hurt more people than that director's kid ever did.

(Tioga County)

NBC News Omits Elliot Rodgers’ Stabbings

http://www.black-and-right.com/2014/...ers-stabbings/
    MikeP

(Beaver County)

There's a special place in Hell for the ones who dance in the blood of their own children.

I give it no more than 5 years before this clown is a politician.
    Proud to be a Longwall pig...

(Montgomery County)

#stopcrazies