Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Mike Stack wants AWB in PA

Mike Stack, Democrat running for Lt. Governor, intends to push for an "Assault Weapon" ban in Pennsylvania:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S7K93Al_rA

The video does not allow comments (all anti-gun videos have that in common it seems), but it does allow you to dislike it.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Mike Stack wants AWB in PA

What a scumbag. We must not be doing our job for him to actually come out and say that's his position, he should get the sense that here that's not culturally tolerated.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Bucks County)

These freaking people don't realize that gun homicides are at 1964 levels. It's obvious what they're doing and we'd better be prepared to fight this bs tyranny.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

It would be interesting to find out how much of his funding is coming from people who don't live in Pennsylvania. Like Kane's was.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

If they ban "Assault Weapons" i better have a cop in front of my house 24/7/365 free of charge because i live less then a mile from a prison and i will sue the state and spend myself into the ground if i have to!

I will attend any rally/event no matter what because my freedom comes before my money!

FUCK TYRANT POLITICIANS AND THEIR BANS OF ANYTHING!
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by nra-life-member View Post
    So does Mike plan on going after all the NFA stuff - or only the media invented "assault" weapons?
    They want to go after every single gun you own, from Grandpa's Fox double barrel to your AR15. They just won't tell you that.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

(Cumberland County)

Can't they worry about more important issues? I mean even if you were taking a practical approach in wanting to deal with murders that involve guns you would focus on handguns... and knives second.

Well whatever, crazy people will be crazy.

(Montgomery County)

There will always be corrupt politicians attempting to infringe on our rights. The problem is the people who are not educated in the actual facts. Such as the vast majority of shootings are done with handguns in the hands of criminals and gangs. However people hear one lie and that gets imbedded in their minds and think that these "assault rifles" are evil. People will never wake up until the media stops spewing lies to the public and starts to state more facts.

Once this happens, if it ever does, politicians will have no platform to base these lies on. People are slowly waking up. I just hope it's not too late.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    If they ban "Assault Weapons" i better have a cop in front of my house 24/7/365 free of charge because i live less then a mile from a prison and i will sue the state and spend myself into the ground if i have to!

I will attend any rally/event no matter what because my freedom comes before my money!

FUCK TYRANT POLITICIANS AND THEIR BANS OF ANYTHING!
    I don't own any assault weapons I do have a civilian ar 15 which is not utilized to assault anyone. The military (and certain other worthless members of society) is the only group that has assault weapons due to the fact they utilize them to assault. Me I use mine for defense ....... As for police in front of my house well that wouldn't look good to the neighbors

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kabloosh View Post
    Can't they worry about more important issues? I mean even if you were taking a practical approach in wanting to deal with murders that involve guns you would focus on handguns... and knives second.

Well whatever, crazy people will be crazy.
    Shhhhh don't give them any more ideas

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast