Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Delia's Gun Shop

After many years of hearing about this particular Glock Distributor and reading on this forum about the antis throwing a tantrum in front of the store front, I took the time for a visit.

I thought I was on the set of a reality show. Couldn't tell the ownership from the everyday posse. While I had plenty of time to check the inventory without being in someone else's shadow, and no sales pitch, it was amusing to hear the banter and light hearted arguing between the people on both sides of the counter. I struck up a conversation with an individual sitting in a chair reserved for the posse with subject matter having nothing to do with guns. Very easy going and laid back individual. I had no idea I was speaking to one of the brothers that own the place.

When we did speak about the inventory in the store, all of the individuals, the posse and the employees were very friendly, and I will purchase there in the future. The operation kind of reminded me of the days when it was much more commonplace to find gun stores such as Delia.

Default Re: Delia's Gun Shop

I've been there a few times when I lived in bridesburg which is only a 10min drive. Only bought an ammo can there but they seemed to have reasonable prices on guns when the quoted me $550 otd for an m&p40c. Yeah you can get it for a $100 less online but after transfer fees it's not the big of a gap when you factor in what the store needs to cover in costs. Always seems like a nice shop from other reviews I've read and my experience.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Delia's Gun Shop

Just wanted to add

First off I bought plenty of ammo and cleaning supplies from Delia's over the last few years. Recently tough, a friend of mine passed away at 53 and his Mother [83] sold all of his guns before I got a chance to offer to go with her to sell them. I wanted to buy one or two off her anyway.

Anyway he had three handguns that I knew of/saw and his mother said she took in four or five: Walther PPK in .380, Glock 17 [Gen 3] with laser, Sig Sauer in .40 S&W, plus one or two more according to his mother. He also had a shotgun a Mossberg 500 18 inch barrel and pistol grip and some kind of rifle. She took six or seven guns and walked out with $500. I thought that was totally a rip off as they could sell the Glock and Mossberg for that. Also my friend's father fought in WWII so I hope the unidentified rifle wasn't an M1 Garand or Carbine.
    Last edited by RebelRaider5; June 23rd, 2014 at 11:38 PM.