Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Allentown - Forks of the Delaware Show - Agricultural Hall

Gun Show in the Allentown Agricultural Hall
    17th & Chew Streets, Allentown, PA

Saturday July 12 9am-5pm
    Sunday July 13 9am-2pm

One of the best GUN shows in southeastern PA, this show contains GUNS and GUN-related items - NOT items like cell phone holsters and sunglasses.

Firearms including sporting, antique, tactical/assault, black powder, target, military, collectible, etc.

Gun parts, optics, ammunition, tools, and more.

Promoted by the "Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society"
    http://www.allentownshow.net/

Discount coupon at the below link:
    http://www.allentownshow.net/gunshow_schedule.htm

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Allentown - Forks of the Delaware Show - Agricultural Hall

Finally get to go to this show it has been over a year and half since i got a chance to get down there!!!
    "If I had six hours to cut down a tree, I would take four hours sharpening my axe" Abraham Lincoln

(Northampton County)

Anyone know if any NFA dealers attend? In the market for a .22 suppressor. Thanks.

(Monroe County)

GEE according to the signs at the fair -guns were not allowed there, but they are for this?

Why are people condoning this?
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Northampton County)

I was at Saturday's show yesterday. There is 1 NFA dealer in the extreme
    back of the smaller room. Can help you. Maybe not what you want there at show, but can order.

If firearms are brought into the show...and many were...they had to be checked inside front door and plastic tied. Can be removed as you leave.
    Allentown Police officers inside and they are watching for this.

All Federal and Pa laws strictly enforced there.

Mothers free today.

Number of modern dealers there yesterday. Mostly historical.

I went yesterday, found some parts I have been looking for a while. I love this show because its full of the old stuff, with a touch of modernism.
    NRA LIFE, GOA, SAF, ANJRPC, NJ2AS MEMBER

(Montgomery County)

I went on Saturday. This is my favorite show to attend. Lots of old stuff, antique weapons, native American weapons , Civil War, Rev. War etc. I dont know what most of it is, just so cool to look at. I have a thing for WWII military weapons and found a real nice 1945 Colt 1911 British lend lease that looks almost new. Best show around, not like Oaks with table after table of new black guns.[yawn]. I was just disappointed that there was no pickles or jerkey...........
    I have so many toys because my wife wont let me have a girlfriend.......

Quote Originally Posted by bartomark View Post
    I went on Saturday. This is my favorite show to attend. Lots of old stuff, antique weapons, native American weapons , Civil War, Rev. War etc. I dont know what most of it is, just so cool to look at. I have a thing for WWII military weapons and found a real nice 1945 Colt 1911 British lend lease that looks almost new. Best show around, not like Oaks with table after table of new black guns.[yawn]. I was just disappointed that there was no pickles or jerkey...........

Plenty of pickles and jerky at the Farmers Market across the street. Good stuff too!
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Dauphin County)

Thumbs up Re: Allentown - Forks of the Delaware Show - Agricultural Hall

I was at the show looking for a decent mosin , I thought I found one from GG arms it looked nice so I bought it took it home and discovered it was not what he said it was, he stained it (said he didn't) it was sanded (said it wasn't) while searching I also looked at bri's guns right next to gg arms so I went back Sunday and bought one from Bri's after talking to him for awhile . he assured me he never sands or stains his 91/30's so after he described his process I felt confident it was what I was looking for. I went home and he was right, the stock was the same color in and out no swirl marks or sanding edges very nicely done Bri. also it was super clean inside and out no cosmoline to be found unlike gg who said it was clean he left plenty of goo in the gun and in the stock where the metal meets the wood, So if you see a chestnut red or off color nagant it was re stained on occasion they used walnut but almost all stocks were artic birch so buyer be ware for me I recommend Bri's guns never again will I buy from gg arms . thanks Bri you have a customer for as long as you have guns

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by goshow1 View Post
    I was at the show looking for a decent mosin , I thought I found one from GG arms it looked nice so I bought it took it home and discovered it was not what he said it was, he stained it (said he didn't) it was sanded (said it wasn't) while searching I also looked at bri's guns right next to gg arms so I went back Sunday and bought one from Bri's after talking to him for awhile . he assured me he never sands or stains his 91/30's so after he described his process I felt confident it was what I was looking for. I went home and he was right, the stock was the same color in and out no swirl marks or sanding edges very nicely done Bri. also it was super clean inside and out no cosmoline to be found unlike gg who said it was clean he left plenty of goo in the gun and in the stock where the metal meets the wood, So if you see a chestnut red or off color nagant it was re stained on occasion they used walnut but almost all stocks were artic birch so buyer be ware for me I recommend Bri's guns never again will I buy from gg arms . thanks Bri you have a customer for as long as you have guns
    Bri is a good guy to deal with. I have bought from him before . Top notch
    I have so many toys because my wife wont let me have a girlfriend.......

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast