Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default WTS: IOR Valdada 3X25 Tactical Scope $300

Here is the link to all the info about this scope from IOR's website...
    http://www.valdada.com/product/40e3b...37f0e8166.aspx

Here are the basics from the website.
    "The new 3x25 compact tactical scope is IOR's first model designed especially for AR15/M16-series weapons. Its integral flat-top base offers out-of-the-box compatibility with M16A3s and M4 carbines, and it attaches directly to any mil-std. 1913 Picatinny rail for use on a variety of other weapon systems as well. The 3x25 tactical scope is not caliber-specific; It's 1/4 min. adjustment system provides precise windage and elevetion corrections on small arms in most sizes and calibers.
    The 3x25 tactical scope features a fully-illuminated reticle for day/night use as well as a uniqe, 3-position, detachable Picatinny accessory collar for mounting lights, lasers and other accessories."

I mounted this on a few rifles but never shot with it on. It feels very heavy duty and well built. If you mount on a flattop AR you will need a riser so you don't get distortion at the bottom of the sight picture from the rifle's front sight, unless you have a folding front sight that is.

Here are some pics as well as one of the sight on an M4gery to give you an idea about how it looks mounted.

The price is $300 (obo) which I think is a good deal, I paid over $500. I will accept paypal, money order, personal check (will ship when it clears), and will ship to PA USPS Priority Mail for free. Outside PA I will charge what it costs to ship, the package is less than 3lbs. and I ship USPS priority mail so you should get it fast and pretty cheap. I will also do FTF in SE PA for cash.

(Chester County)

Default Re: WTS: IOR Valdada 3X25 Tactical Scope $300

***SOLD***