Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default A Thank-You Letter From Barack Obama ...

My Fellow Americans:

As your future President I want to thank my supporters, for your mindless support of me, despite my complete lack of any legislative achievement, my pastor's relations with Louis Farrakhan and Libyan dictator Moamar Quadafi, or my blatantly leftist voting record while I present myself as some sort of bi-partisan agent of change.

I also like how my supporters claim my youthful drug use and criminal behavior somehow qualifies me for the Presidency after 8 years of claiming Bush's youthful drinking disqualifies him. Your hypocrisy is a beacon of hope shining over a sea of political posing. I received word via worldwide email chains that I may be the anti-christ. I know that you will vote for me anyway, because most of you are atheists anyway. Republicans cried wolf so many times now you will no longer believe them if they tell the truth. Even if Revelations is seen coming to pass every day. That is where our sleeper spy cells will gain the victory and bring the Americans to their knees. Even if I told you myself we have plans to tear down the strongholds of the USA through Nuclear Holocaust, or that me and Oprah and others are gonna take your Jesus away; you would vote for me anyway, because you would say: "This guy makes a great joke".

I would also like to thank the Kennedy's for coming out in support of me. There's a lot of glamour behind the Kennedy name, even though JFK started the Vietnam War, his brother Robert illegally wiretapped Martin Luther King, Jr. and Teddy killed a female employee with whom he was having an extra marital affair and who was pregnant with his child. And I'm not going anywhere near the cousins, both literally and figuratively.

And I'd like to thank Oprah Winfrey for her support. Her love of meaningless empty platitudes will be the force that propels me to the White House.

Americans should vote for me, not because of my lack of experience or achievement, but because I make people feel good. Voting for me causes some white folk to feel relieved of their imagined, racist guilt.

I say things that sound meaningful, but don't really mean anything because Americans are tired of things having meaning. If things have meaning, then that means you have to think about them. Americans are tired of thinking. It's time to shut down the brain, and open up the heart. So when you go to vote, remember don't think, just do. And do it for me.

Thank You,
    Barack Hussein Obama, Jr
    A joke? ......

Default Re: A Thank-You Letter From Barack Obama ...

I hope it is a joke , but it sounds so true and real. I am truly concerned and troubled over this man's candidacy. It is as if he came out of nowhere . He was a senator for a short period of time . Hilary was just recently elected to office in New York but she had name recognition.

I think he will be the next President , and that will spell trouble for America.

Ed

BTW thanks for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by er2006 View Post
    I hope it is a joke , but it sounds so true and real. I am truly concerned and troubled over this man's candidacy. It is as if he came out of nowhere . He was a senator for a short period of time . Hilary was just recently elected to office in New York but she had name recognition.

I think he will be the next President , and that will spell trouble for America.

Ed

BTW thanks for the post.
    Now, that is scary, very scary.

I've seen Obama signs on peoples lawns. I can't help but wonder what the hell is really wrong with these people. What America are they living in?

I'm scared, really scared.

(Lebanon County)

In any case it's pretty funny.

(Dauphin County)

I used to listen to the guy speak all the time when he was on the veterans committee, I really believe he's a decent person who has a lot less black marks on his scorecard than most politicians from either side of the aisle, and I probably would have thrown him a vote if his stance on the second amendment wasn't so wacky. The whole closet muslim/anti christ/oh my lord it's a negro!!1100OMG! thing really reflects poorly on the people who espouse and spread it. Anyway, it's been a long time since any candidate has seemed all that qualified to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Willtallica View Post
    In any case it's pretty funny.

I am a Republican and have voted Republican , since there is no other viable party that can win. I would prefer the Libertarian party to have achance at winning afew elections since it is closer to my political philosophy. As to being an asshole , well you got me pegged right .

Ed

(Dauphin County)

no one's calling anybody an asshole, I just hate mindless propaganda from the right as much as mindless propaganda from the left.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by paul View Post
    I probably would have thrown him a vote if his stance on the second amendment wasn't so wacky.
    Is it really only his anti 2A stance that keeps you from voting for him? Wow... I could come up with 20 reasons without having to pause and think...and none of the reasons has anything to do with his color or muslim appeal...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

(Dauphin County)

name three. I'm sure I could answer any questions you have of me, but the point I was making is that the original post is hackneyed semantically charged bull on it's face, and that anyone with any intellectual honesty would reject it regardless of their opinions about the job Obama would do. I voted for Bush because I knew that although he was a moron I felt I was doing something important in Iraq, I voted for Nader once because although I wouldn't want him as president I think the two party system is overly restrictive. As it stands now, I don't really know who I'll vote for, the candidates now seem like two sides of the same trick penny.

Do I have to sign a loyalty pledge to be taken seriously around here?
    Last edited by paul; June 8th, 2008 at 03:12 PM.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by paul View Post
    name three.
    1. Lack of experience
    2. What he wants to do to healthcare
    3. Higher taxes
    4. Pulling out of Iraq prematurely....whether it was right to go in or not isn't the question...how we responsibly withdrawal is what he will need to deal with and I don't think he has the first clue....
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast