Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default NRA Protestors Voice Their Ignorance on 2nd Amendment and Self-Defense

Here's a link to a April 18, 2014 Guns & Freedom video titled “NRA Protestors Voice Their Ignorance on 2nd Amendment and Self-Defense.” This 4-minute video can be found at http://btcnews.co/1jiwOea.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: NRA Protestors Voice Their Ignorance on 2nd Amendment and Self-Defense

An excellent example of feelings sans data.

Notice the reporter's question asking if the lack of blowing horns indicates anything...

One woman thinks we also need knife control. I'm with her!

(Beaver County)

Default Re: NRA Protestors Voice Their Ignorance on 2nd Amendment and Self-Defense

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    One woman thinks we also need knife control. I'm with her!
    Only highly trained chef's from an academy should be able to have such pointy sharp objects.

Butter knives for everyone.

F' it. Ban sporks too.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by DucatiRon View Post
    Only highly trained chef's from an academy should be able to have such pointy sharp objects.

Butter knives for everyone.

F' it. Ban sporks too.
    Only if they are tactical automatic sporks that go up.

(Washington County)

So if I'm in the wrong place, I guess I'm screwed...
    "Confiscating is not stealing! I warned him!" -Valentin16

I lost a few brain cells watching that.
    "The first time any mans freedom is trodden on we're all damaged."JeanLucPicard

(Beaver County)

ahhhhh ummmmmm yeah rrrrright , what did I just watch ? wow .

(McKean County)

DO NOT take my spork, I need it when I go to restaurants in bad neighborhoods...

Is it me or does it look like someone went to an old folks' bingo game and told them they could have more fun and some cash to stand around holding these signs?

Same as that congresswoman who when asked why she voted for magazine limits told the reporter that the bullets would run out sooner and gun wouldn't shoot anymore....
    Marty near God's Country. Making good people defenseless doesn’t make bad people harmless.

(Monroe County)

I have a NFA spork it's worth the stamp.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Lancaster County)

I wonder what opinion the protesters have on submarine air purifier filter coatings, aviation instrument panel gauge bearings, dental patterns of 8th century Chinese ruling families, and other things they haven't the slightest clue about. Do they feel similarly compelled to speak on those topics?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast