Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default 3 Perps sexually assault woman at gun point,after making themselves at home

Wonder how soon these repeat criminals will be back on the streets again, after the "so called" justice system plea bargains all of these offensives down to a slap on the wrist again.

Should put a poll up here to see how many "few" years they get sentence for.
    I bet they will be out on early release by 2011

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/19594319.html

2 men charged, third sought, in sex assault on woman
    By Barbara Boyer

Inquirer Staff Writer

Police have jailed two men and are looking for a third who they said broke into a woman's lower Frankford apartment and sexually assaulted her before stealing her money and jewelry, said Capt. John Darby of the Special Victims Unit.

Darby said the assailants in this "vicious attack" were so bold they "made themselves quite at home" for two or three hours, eating food and having drinks while they kept the 26-year-old victim subdued at gunpoint.

Yesterday morning, Greg Reese, 20, of the 5700 block of North 20th Street, surrendered to police. Also charged was Earl Hall, 20, of the 7200 block of Rupert Street, who was in police custody on another charge. Both men, who have criminal records, have been charged with robbery, indecent assault, conspiracy, firearms violations and related offenses.

"They're off the street," Darby said. "Efforts continue to identify and apprehend the third male suspect."

Early on the morning of May 19, Darby said, Hall entered the apartment in the 2100 block of Castor Avenue through a rear window and let the other two men inside.

When the victim woke up, the trio demanded money, jewelry, other valuables and drugs, Darby said. They took $200, jewelry and the victim's cell phone, he said.

Darby said that among the evidence, investigators found fingerprints and were able to track activity on the cell phone.

Later on the day of the assault, Hall was pulled over for a motor-vehicle offense and taken into custody because he was wanted for a parole violation. Reese was in the car, Darby said, but was let go.

The men are also under investigation for similar crimes in the Northeast and other parts of the city, Darby said.

(York County)

Default Re: 3 Perps sexually assault woman at gun point,after making themselves at home

Nutter needs them back on the street so they can commit a crime with a firearm to support his gun control laws.

Default Re: 3 Perps sexually assault woman at gun point,after making themselves at home

Another example of the dregs of society that are 'ruling the streets' in some towns. They just had the trial about the guy in NY that held a woman for something like 4 hours last year, beating, raping and robbing her.

My question is this, you see all these 'so-called' neighborhood groups starting in areas. So when the hell are people going to say ENOUGH and start fighting back? When the hell are they going to all stop being victims and take these kind of lowlifes to task?

You really have to wonder what the hell has happened to the bulk of the American public, lazy, more interested in the nights "game" than what is going on right outside their front door and scared to death to get involved!

We seriously need to start considering armed militias (ring a bell) to start forcing the scum of the world back into the ocean.

There is justice and then there is justice, years ago they would have been castrated, but the liberals got this limp wristed attitude towards criminals..

It is a fucking disgrace.

Ed

(Chester County)

I just posted in another thread about this. people dont want to get involved cause the justice system is so screwed up that the good guy becomes the bad guy and he goes to jail and the bad guy goes home. never mind the fact that you are broke after the trial. if you cant afford a good attorney the public defender tells you to plea out cause he has no time to really put together a case. So you lose your right to own a gun and you go to jail. Can you blame people to have this mind set. I am not proud of this but it is reality.

This is not the America of the 1950's where people stood up with pride and helped their neighbor. that is long gone and not coming back. We have nice sayings: "DONT TRED ON ME" "THESE COLORS DON'T RUN" "LIVE FREE OR DIE" unfortunately we are not that country anymore. We are exactly opposite those sayings today.

Just my rant. It saddens me. I am not proud of this but this is where we are!

Quote Originally Posted by Lougotzz View Post
    Just my rant. It saddens me. I am not proud of this but this is where we are!
    But let me ask you this ... if all the decent people 'give up' where are we then? Did Franklin, Adams, Jefferson, Handcock, Washington and Lee just say "screw it" or did they decide their lives were worth losing for a FREE America, for a principle and an ideal that was above the average man?

I'm NOT trying to beat on you, not at all, but people, real patriots, people that love the ideal of what this country was founded on have a cause, nay a DUTY, to stand up and say "This is NOT the America I love, this is NOT the country our forefathers died to preserve" and tell the powers that be to go F themselves.

I just finished Ron Paul's book "the revolution, a manifesto" and he says the same thing ... it is our DUTY to stand up and say NO to these powers, to take back America for the right reasons and make it the once great country it was.

I'm sorry but I refuse to sit back and let "them" take the country I love away from me! I will fight any way I can to make America "the land of the free and the home of the brave" once again!

I am with you on that. It is well time for people to put on their big boy balls and step up to the tasks at hand. I hope that it is not too late.

Yesterday morning, Greg Reese, 20, of the 5700 block of North 20th Street, surrendered to police. Also charged was Earl Hall, 20, of the 7200 block of Rupert Street, who was in police custody on another charge. Both men, who have criminal records, have been charged with robbery, indecent assault, conspiracy, firearms violations and related offenses.

"They're off the street," Darby said. "Efforts continue to identify and apprehend the third male suspect."
    Damnit! Why were they on the street in the first place?

-
    Jim

(Philadelphia County)

I suppose it's never too late....It becomes each and every person's responsibility to ensure their own safety as well as the safety of others. It's hard to argue against the fact that the good guys still far outnumber the bad guys. It's disheartening to hear stories like this where not only the good guy loses, but the bad guys win to boot. Eventually these guys will escalate their crimes until something so terrible happens that people want legislation based on their emotions, not common sense. Therein lies the gun debate.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly. -Theodore Roosevelt

(York County)

Exclamation Re: 3 Perps sexually assault woman at gun point,after making themselves at home

Sorry, but if I was a woman, and was raped. And I found out the criminal who raped me had a passed history.

a) there would be some dead rapists

b) there would be a dead judge

Frankly, I think any woman who is raped by a previously convicted rapist has every moral right to huntdown and kill the rapist. If society fails and refuses to protect it's individuals, then the individuals will protect themselves.

God help me, and God help this world if either my wife or daughter were raped, attacked, etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast