Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default First full week of OCing- And now day 8 and 9 added

So last Friday I decided that I would start OCing. Safariland holster with my g17. Everyday to and from work and all my normal stops on the weekend, Walmart, ace hardware, gas station, Propane filling station, pizza shop, even the beer store, walking my dogs. And I am happy to say after 7 days it was a very uneventful week. . .
    Last edited by Kid k; April 6th, 2014 at 02:21 PM.
    NRA Endowment Member, N-SSA #9526v

(Tioga County)

Default Re: First full week of OCing

You must be doing it wrong.

Welcome to Club OC. It ain't so bad (most of the time).
    MikeP

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kid k View Post
    So last Friday I decided that I would start OCing. Safariland holster with my g17. Everyday to and from work and all my normal stops on the weekend, Walmart, ace hardware, gas station, Propane filling station, pizza shop, even the beer store, walking my dogs. And I am happy to say after 7 days it was a very uneventful week. . .

Let's hope it continues. Over 5 years for me, too many positive experiences to even begin to list.
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Northampton County)

Good deal. Smart holster choice. Smarter than mine

My gear is wearing out anyway, still functional but losing its luster.

(Bucks County)

ZZZZZZZZZZZ. That is the best response for your post, as it should be. Welcome to OC, and Carry on.

Default Re: First full week of OCing- added day 8 and 9

So day 8 nothing really to report, actually cc at night at mission BBQ in York with a bunch of freinds for dinner, was unshore of there policies and didn't want to have an issue when out with a group of friends. Happy to report that I noted another customer Ocing no issue wit Mission BBQ.

Day 9. First time out shopping with my wife Ocing At Walmart, (I personal hate shopping and not a fan of Walmart). We were there for about 45 minutes or so and she had just realized I was Ocing and asked me to cover it up. WOW that was a surprise. (now my wife has just as many guns and she cc). I Can t believe that made here uncomfortable like that. That she was afraid of some sort of negative encounter. I stand my ground with a simple no and keep shopping for another 20 or minutes, check out at the register, 220 Dollars later and went home.
    Last edited by Kid k; April 6th, 2014 at 05:59 PM.

(Juniata County)

So day 8 nothing really to report, actually cc at night at mission BBQ in York with a bunch of freinds for dinner, was unshore of there policies and didn't want to have an issue when out with a group of friends. Happy to report that I noted another customer Ocing no issue wit Mission BBQ.

Day 9. First time out shopping with my wife Ocing At Walmart, (I personal hate shopping and not a fan of Walmart). We were there for about 45 minutes or so and she had just realized I was Ocing and asked me to cover it up. WOW that was a surprise. (now my wife has just as many guns and she cc). I Can t believe that made here uncomfortable like that. That she was afraid of some sort of negative encounter. I stand my ground with a simple no and keep shopping for another 20 or minutes, check out at the register, 220 Dollars later and went home.

Good man; also of you are spending that much @ Walmart, let me introduce you to Sam's club!
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Good man; also of you are spending that much @ Walmart, let me introduce you to Sam's club!
    Lol. Like I said. I hate Walmart but our bjs 20 minutes past the walmart. And my wife drags me there. And she spent a lot of time walking around looking at things we don't need. It's a loose loose sometimes. I did talk to my wife later that evening and her concern are that somebody would try and grab my gun. witch I admit I have thought of my self, but that be a bad choice. She did not know I was cc my lc9 as well. . . .

Lol. Like I said. I hate Walmart but our bjs 20 minutes past the walmart. And my wife drags me there. And she spent a lot of time walking around looking at things we don't need. It's a loose loose sometimes. I did talk to my wife later that evening and her concern are that somebody would try and grab my gun. witch I admit I have thought of my self, but that be a bad choice. She did not know I was cc my lc9 as well. . . .
    Which Walmart were you at? If it is the west Manchester mall Walmart, don't be surprised if mall security rolls by and tells you to leave. It happened to me and and another member here. While Walmart still allows it, the mall doesn't on their entire property, not just the building, and you have to be on their property to get into Walmart.
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Shisno View Post
    Which Walmart were you at? If it is the west Manchester mall Walmart, don't be surprised if mall security rolls by and tells you to leave. It happened to me and and another member here. While Walmart still allows it, the mall doesn't on their entire property, not just the building, and you have to be on their property to get into Walmart.
    I've seen people Oc at Manchester when we first moved here. . . but we stop going to things in york, To ghetto. . . . We live in the north end we go to Walmart in Etters and bjs n camphill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast