Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Thumbs up OC at Infinito's

I went to Infinito's on Sunday to stuff my face with pizza. I OC'ed my beretta. Not many seemed to notice. It was an uneventful open carry. I was proud of my gun. It didn't jump out the holster and start shooting children, even though they were running everywhere.

I also OC'ed to Chipotle on Saturday and no one seemed to notice except a gentleman who was eating outside watched me all the way on my walk in.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: OC at Infinito's

Quote Originally Posted by RainingLead View Post
    I went to Infinito's on Sunday to stuff my face with pizza. I OC'ed my beretta. Not many seemed to notice. It was an uneventful open carry. I was proud of my gun. It didn't jump out the holster and start shooting children, even though they were running everywhere.

I also OC'ed to Chipotle on Saturday and no one seemed to notice except a gentleman who was eating outside watched me all the way on my walk in.
    Damn, you missed me... I was OC'ing there about a week ago. I was in York with my wife for the week. It was also uneventful for me, as it should be. There were also several families and a ton of children there, nobody raised hell or called the cops.
    Everyone should have an AK-47

(York County)

This has been my experience, for the past 5+ years, including the Infinito's on S. Queen St. and Chipotle.

Next time you're in the area I would also recommend Guadalajara on E. Market St. just west of Rt. 24. Good food, good service, good prices, lively atmosphere. And never a peep about my OC.
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    This has been my experience, for the past 5+ years, including the Infinito's on S. Queen St. and Chipotle.

Next time you're in the area I would also recommend Guadalajara on E. Market St. just west of Rt. 24. Good food, good service, good prices, lively atmosphere. And never a peep about my OC.
    I go to the one on Queen street. All the pizza I can eat (which is a lot) for 8 bucks is a win for me. I need to try Guadalajara. I've heard good things about it just haven't gotten around to it.

(Tioga County)

IIt was an uneventful open carry. I was proud of my gun. It didn't jump out the holster and start shooting children, even though they were running everywhere.
    Gun must be defective. I'd have it checked.
    MikeP

(York County)

I also go to the one on Queen St. (less than 1/2 mile from my house). It is one of the few places I have OC'ed.

Their carry-out is also hard to beat at 3 pizzas for $12.00!

III% - Stand and be counted

(York County)

As of Sunday their three pizzas for 12 dollars deal has changed to 3 pizzas for 15 dollars. And I guess Ill have to go get my gun checked out for defects. And here I thought it was normal not to go on a shooting rampage whenever I OC.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

As of Sunday their three pizzas for 12 dollars deal has changed to 3 pizzas for 15 dollars. And I guess Ill have to go get my gun checked out for defects. And here I thought it was normal not to go on a shooting rampage whenever I OC.
    Please at least download your mag, you know... in case you just "snap"!