Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Gunsmith in Delco/Chesco

Hey Fellas,

I have an archangel mosin nagant build that i'm trying to wrap up. I have the entire rifle built and ready to go, and have a rock solid Industries scope mount that needs to be drilled into the steel receiver. They recommend that you use a drill press to do this, as it is easy to throw off the accuracy if this isn't done right. I'd like to see if there is a gunsmith in the Delaware or Chester County area's that can give me a quote to install this? It is 3 screws, I have the bit and the tap to install it, and it will most likely need to be bedded to the rifle as well. Looking to do this rather soon, as the weather is getting nicer out, and i'd like to zero this thing ASAP.

Anyone have anyone I can contact for this job?

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Gunsmith in Delco/Chesco

Try Joe Millers on Chichester Ave. (Millers gun shop on the net.) His brother is a gunsmith in Lanc. County and comes down to his brother's shop to pick up the repair work. Call Joe to see about making an arrangement.

If the brother Johnny, who is not getting any younger, has stopped doing work, PM me and I will give other recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    Try Joe Millers on Chichester Ave. (Millers gun shop on the net.) His brother is a gunsmith in Lanc. County and comes down to his brother's shop to pick up the repair work. Call Joe to see about making an arrangement.

If the brother Johnny, who is not getting any younger, has stopped doing work, PM me and I will give other recommendations.
    Thanks man, i've been down to Millers a few times and will ask about it. Thanks for the heads up!

(Chester County)

I second Taylor Firearms, LLC. Matt took the time to explain the work to be performed in detail and was very understanding. He also maintains his gunsmith education and certification. Matt's prices were very reasonable and his turnaround time is quick. Taylor Firearms will also be installing an interactive training system in his shop to simulate tactical situations. Matt also mentioned he does training and is a registered FFL dealer (as is required). I look forward to continuing to work Taylor Firearms for my needs. Please tell him Nate sent you.