Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Erie County)

Default Re: SB497 signed by Governor yesterday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    I really hate riddles. Do you want to be more specific on who you are calling out?
    i called out nobody. i said it as a general observation of my time here in a wide variety of subjects and towards a wide variety of individuals. at no time have i resorted to name calling, insults, direct statements of (lack of) intelligence, ect ect about ANYONE. my question is asking this forum in general....WHY ALL THE NEGATIVITY. makes me feel like im surrounded by liberals. at no time have i ever said everyone had to agree with me. what i have said is why, when they don't agree with me. they are insulting and mean to me (and others). if anyone can find where i state or directly imply anyone in a insulting or derogatory manor (that is not a statement of "wow" because i was just compared to a elementary aged individual)...PLEASE post. and no making generalized statements of the fact i am making statements about the negativity. that does not constitute me insulting anyone. i am a big enough man to admit when i am wrong, accept constructive criticism, but if im pointing out (like in this thread) "Grab a magnet, put this on the fridge with a little gold star (available at Staples), next to the drawing of the horsie (or dog, whatever)." (insulting)..... "The major point is, you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to the "victory" that you claim." (insult after admitting i misunderstood and apologized) and people still dont see what i am pointing out about the negativity. i do not know what to tell you.
    live to ride

(Erie County)

Default Re: SB497 signed by Governor yesterday!!!

live to ride

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123