Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Does anyone have any powder in stock anywhere

So... I opened up the last bottle.... I'm in dire need of pistol grade powder... Everything is setup for Unique, so its my preference... But at this point I'll take anything..

Has anyone seen any in stock anywhere?

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: Does anyone have any powder in stock anywhere

Won't help you but I just got 2lbs at one of my LGS. I haven't seen any for sale online for quite some time. I searched high and low for it for about three weeks before I found any. Same place had Titegroup and Power Pistol as well. I usually stop by a couple of LGS on a weekly basis just to see what they have got in. When you find it don't be bashful. I would have bought more if they had it.

Last week when I was out there Ace and Reeves both had powder in stock. I saw some at a few other shops but don't recall their store names off the top of my head. Best solution may be to bust out the yellow pages and start calling. Last week's stock may look totally different today.

(Allegheny County)

Ace in Washington usually has some. Steel City Guns in North Versailles usually has powder in stock as well.

(Beaver County)

Duke's Sport Shop in New Castle and Shooter's Place in Bridgewater both had some last time I was out.

(Allegheny County)

Big Bucks in Wexford had 3 one pound cans as of Friday (today).

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisl View Post
    So... I opened up the last bottle.... I'm in dire need of pistol grade powder... Everything is setup for Unique, so its my preference... But at this point I'll take anything..

Has anyone seen any in stock anywhere?
    Call Grice's in Clearfield. Maybe they will yell at you like the bitch did in the store when I asked about the availability of Bullseye. I will never go in there again.
    Jules

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by ar15jules View Post
    Call Grice's in Clearfield. Maybe they will yell at you like the bitch did in the store when I asked about the availability of Bullseye. I will never go in there again.
    Jules
    You got yelled at for asking a question? WoW, that's jacked up! I don't get why some people are such assholes, especially if their trying to run a business. Obviously the only outcome with that kind of continued behavior is a loss of business.. Continue to spread the word my friend.

And to the OP - I stopped at Ace yesterday and they did have some powder. I can't recall what they had, but I was looking for IMR4064 and Trail Boss and they had neither.
    "Confiscating is not stealing! I warned him!" -Valentin16

Quote Originally Posted by TheGhost27 View Post
    You got yelled at for asking a question? WoW, that's jacked up! I don't get why some people are such assholes, especially if their trying to run a business. Obviously the only outcome with that kind of continued behavior is a loss of business.. Continue to spread the word my friend.

And to the OP - I stopped at Ace yesterday and they did have some powder. I can't recall what they had, but I was looking for IMR4064 and Trail Boss and they had neither.
    The powder at Grice's is kept at the front of the store. There is a glass display case that bumps out right in front of the powder. The powder is kept on an approximately 8 foot high shelf. The shelf is labeled with 3" and 5" index cards. So, I am standing fifteen or so feet away trying to read the index cards. I ask if they have any Bullseye. I simply could not see. She responded in a pissy tone, "Do you see any Bullseye. We have what is on the shelf". Excuse me for driving thirty minutes out of my way to stop at your overpriced, overhyped shop while traveling back and forth from a work assignment. The only reason I have now to get off at Clearfield is to either use the bathroom at Sheetz or to get a burger at Denny's. They can shove their $24.00 PMAGS up their ass.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by ar15jules View Post
    The powder at Grice's is kept at the front of the store. There is a glass display case that bumps out right in front of the powder. The powder is kept on an approximately 8 foot high shelf. The shelf is labeled with 3" and 5" index cards. So, I am standing fifteen or so feet away trying to read the index cards. I ask if they have any Bullseye. I simply could not see. She responded in a pissy tone, "Do you see any Bullseye. We have what is on the shelf". Excuse me for driving thirty minutes out of my way to stop at your overpriced, overhyped shop while traveling back and forth from a work assignment. The only reason I have now to get off at Clearfield is to either use the bathroom at Sheetz or to get a burger at Denny's. They can shove their $24.00 PMAGS up their ass.
    WOW, what a b*tch!!! It doesn't sound like that set up they have is too good of display.. She's probably the idiot that set it up. I wouldn't set foot in that place either after that.
    "Confiscating is not stealing! I warned him!" -Valentin16

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast