Quote Originally Posted by GTO454 View Post
Peter,

WOW! Should be reported for trolling? ..…. I was simply making an observation & forming an opinion. Isn’t that what discussion forums are all about? I am a believer in free thought & I am pretty sure we still have a 1st amendment. The fact that you responded so vigorously to my post, tells me I may have hit a nerve (or perhaps the truth). I was joining the discussion, that’s all.
I'm not looking to get into a pissing contest with anyone, but you post says "From reading other threads, Northern Chester County Sportsmen's Club has serious mismanagement problems..." and you go on to detail the "problems".

To me you are stating "facts" on what other people have posted (hearsay).

If it was your "opinion" you wanted to reflect, you should have said I "THINK" they may have problems based on what I have read, and referenced said readings.

In full disclosure, I am a newer member @ NCCSC, and don't know all the details of whats going on with management. I have read whats posted on these forums and received various communications from the club. The real truth in it all has yet to be seen by me yet, so I am withholding judgement on all parties.