Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Philly PD Officer Brutally Attacks War Vet And Almost Gets Away With It

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    The victim is black?
    Hard to tell from the video, but the Officer is white. King was hanging in a "Yuppie" area of Philly and lives in Montco.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Pike County)

Default Re: Philly PD Officer Brutally Attacks War Vet And Almost Gets Away With It

Quote Originally Posted by djpup View Post
    Misdemeanors, right! This pig should spend 10 years in prison in the general population.
    For each count.
    Je suis déplorable

FEMA Region III - State College, Pennsylvania
    (Centre County)

A thug with a badge is still a thug.

(Delaware County)

Forget the $1 million lawsuit against the city... the court should have taken EVERYTHING that cop ever earned. His house, his car, his accumulated pay, his bank account, his pension, his right to collect unemployment/welfare. Everything.

If there was a chance those who abuse their authority could lose everything they've ever worked for, just maybe they'd think twice before trying something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalReaper View Post
    Forget the $1 million lawsuit against the city... the court should have taken EVERYTHING that cop ever earned. His house, his car, his accumulated pay, his bank account, his pension, his right to collect unemployment/welfare. Everything.

If there was a chance those who abuse their authority could lose everything they've ever worked for, just maybe they'd think twice before trying something like this.
    See here is the thing most people fail to recognize, Everything you mentioned there would hurt to lose but what will hurt a douchebag like this the most is losing "THE POWER" that is the driver behind people who want to trample our rights. They are all power hungry people who abuse the badge and taking the badge is like ripping their heart out!
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Lehigh County)

And Almost Gets Away With It
    If it weren't for you meddling kids and your video cameras!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Hard to tell from the video, but the Officer is white. King was hanging in a "Yuppie" area of Philly and lives in Montco.
    The reason i ask is if it were me i'd use the race card on that prick. I personally think using race is bullshit but, this clown needs everything thrown at him.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    See here is the thing most people fail to recognize, Everything you mentioned there would hurt to lose but what will hurt a douchebag like this the most is losing "THE POWER" that is the driver behind people who want to trample our rights. They are all power hungry people who abuse the badge and taking the badge is like ripping their heart out!
    Oh, and take his badge, too

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    What should happen to these cops is the same exact thing that would happen to a Citizen that pulled this shit on them, and it should happen right on the spot in the moment, just the same.
    I'd have no issue with the crowd doing whatever necessary to prevent the guy getting kidnapped.

Cop needed to be thrown in prison years ago.

(Bucks County)

Greetings,

Yes, but the thug (opps, I mean "officer") DID get home safely. Keep in mind what's really important!

Regards, Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Fortytwo View Post
    A thug with a badge is still a thug.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12