Yep, time to bail from my current employer.

I'm a nurse at a medical rehab (physical, not mental/drugs) facility, and I work my ass off. This week we were informed we would be taking tracheotomy patients on ventilators as well as bariatric clients. We will NOT be getting raises for the increased load, and our pay already sucks. Top that off with upper management not following through with enforcing quality of care and yelling at adults as if they were children (for things unrelated to work), and you craft a fine brew of poor taste.

So, I've had it working for facilities, and I'm going (in 30 minutes) for an interview with a nurses staffing agency. I almost fell over when I talked to the recruiter... 1/3rd more per hour, write offs (my car, mileage, home office, meals, etc) which will put more $$$ in my pocket, and I get to pick when and where I want to work. They also give (according to some of their current employees) fairly hefty cash bonuses every month that total nearly $500 for simple things like: showing up for your shift on-time. LOL, WHAT? OK, I'm sold.