Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Be careful if your going to be in the Pittsburgh area with firearms! Random check

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    BIG difference. It's for your protection. It's your transaction and with the thumbprint there is no question who transacted it. And if someone cashes one of your checks (stolen and/or forged) YOU won't be responsible for the money.

Bank can thumb-print me anytime, and thanks for looking out for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by felly smarts View Post
    So my state issued identification isn't enough?
    I have actually switched banks so that the people I write checks to aren't treated like criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Did you ever notice that drive up ATM's have braille on their keys?
    Yep, so blind people in the back seat of the cab can use it without having to give their info to the driver.

Default Re: Be careful if your going to be in the Pittsburgh area with firearms! Random check

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Did you ever notice that drive up ATM's have braille on their keys?
    Thats just for the "Jersey" drivers
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I agree that "random searches of baggage" is unconstitutional, a clear 4th Amendment violation, and I think that applies on buses and in airports, too.

There's no Bill of Rights waiver required if you wish to travel, whether it's across the street or across the country. The Framers would be horrified by the TSA. Nobody fought and died to expel George III so that Americans could feel up your wife at the airport, or search your person, papers, and effects without a warrant, or seize your pocket knife and nail clippers.

The acceptance of searching EVERYONE simply for choosing to use an airplane is unacceptable...and yet, we as Americans have accepted it. Now the fascists and collectivists are pushing the envelope to see how far they can extend the abuse, from their beachhead at the airports, to buses and trains, and then to private cars (we already accept the DUI checkpoints), and to pedestrians and into homes (like they did after Katrina).

If the courts won't enforce the Constitution, then the obvious next step is for an armed People to rise up, which is why thoughtful patriots insist on keeping ALL of their guns, and why would-be fascists are dedicated to taking them away. Both sides see a point on the road ahead where a free People will rebel against an oppressive State, and both sides want to have the advantage when that happens.
    I agree 150%!

Why are our constitutional rights suspended as soon as you enter an airport? Because douchebag politicians took them away in the name of safety and security and because the sheeple went right along with it.

We don't need blanket screenings and searches, we need smart customs agents talking to people. That's why the suspected 20th hijacker never got to complete his mission. The agent just had a really bad feeling about him.

"On August 3, 2001, Qahtani at the age of 21 flew into Orlando, Florida, from Dubai. He was questioned by immigration agent José Meléndez-Pérez, who was dubious that he could support himself with only $2,800 cash to his name, and suspicious that he intended to become an illegal immigrant, as he was using a one-way ticket. He was sent back to Dubai, and subsequently returned to Saudi Arabia."

We need to have more people like him with good judgement, instead of stupid PC policies because of not wanting to offend the very people who are trying to kill us. (IMHO, this also applies to fighting wars)

We don't need to be treating everyone like they're doing the perp walk at Sing sing,

...or strip searching old ladies in wheelchairs

...or taking away an infant's mother's breast milk

... or taking the crutches away from war veterans who've gotten their legs blown off, fighting these ideological fucks who want to kill us.

The Israelis do it right. They haven't embraced political correctness because there are enough people there with common sense and understand that they have to be practical and do what works. Don't think that they don't have a liberal PC crowd there either. There are plenty of liberal Jews in Israel too. They just have an articulate and effective opposition to them that is able to make their case to the people.

Don't you wish that we had one of those here?

Rockledge, Abington Township, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)

There was a woman her in Phila that was stopped by DHS on a Subway platform a few months ago (never reported or in the news).

The reason that they stopped her ??
    TOO MUCH RADIATION coming from her !!!!
    She was on her way home from the hospital after tests were done on her. (forget what tests)
    The hospital screwed something up, so they gave her a double dose of radiation.

DHS detected this on her and stopped her to ask questions.`
    Wanted to know where she was coming from, where was she going, etc....

She had to show them her discharge papers to prove what happened.

Google Septa and DHS, I found an article stating that Septa was allowing the DHS to use bomb sniffing devices on their platforms and trains.
    Vice President and Board Member of Philadoptables; Friends of the Philadelphia Animal Control Shelter

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Nobody fought and died to expel George III so that Americans could feel up your wife at the airport, or search your person, papers, and effects without a warrant, or seize your pocket knife and nail clippers.
    But there's no way the Founders could have foreseen today's fully-automatic, military-style, assault nail clippers!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345