Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: Negative encounter at Malvern Drivers License Center with Police response.

I was unaware that the number of posts affected the validity of them. My employment has no effect on this discussion. Yes, I was always able to get my point across one way or another. Open carry is legal. We all know that or should. Same as acting like an A** when doing so but one should not but most of the Yeh Hoo's that " do it because I can ", wouldn't get it as they probable feel disenfranchised in life or some other mental malady or physical inferiority.

(Indiana County)

Default Re: Negative encounter at Malvern Drivers License Center with Police response.

Quote Originally Posted by Badge View Post
    I was unaware that the number of posts affected the validity of them.
    Quantity and quality are two separate things, yet sometimes quantity does have a quality all its own.

My employment has no effect on this discussion.
    True, yet sometimes one's employment may have an impact on their outlook on things.

Yes, I was always able to get my point across one way or another.
    How we get our points across appears to be the issue here. One can be argumentative, occasionally resorting to name-calling, and appear to get their point across. Others can remain logical and cite facts to support their case.

Open carry is legal. We all know that or should.
    Agreed.

Same as acting like an A** when doing so but one should not but most of the Yeh Hoo's that " do it because I can ", wouldn't get it as they probable feel disenfranchised in life or some other mental malady or physical inferiority.
    A little bit of a disjointed, run-on sentence, but I understand what you're saying. The last phrase in the sentence, however, assumes facts not in evidence, and appears more of an emotional opinion rather than a point/counterpoint item.

Sometimes, especially when attempting to correct a wrong instituted by the government, one must act like an A** in order to get their point across. From General Gage's point of view, the colonists at Lexington and Concord acted like A**es - but they got their point across. Getting back on track here, we have a government entity acting outside of the law and thinking they can get away with it - nothing more, nothing less. Some here are keeping the issue alive and holding the government's feet to the fire. If that's acting like an A**, then so be it. If some people think that government can do no wrong, and that anyone who attempts to upset the apple cart is acting like an A**, they're entitled to their opinion, but that alone won't win friends and influence people.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334