Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Guns, Schools, Mind Control, Revolution

Not my title. If you are not familiar with Jon Rappoport, I recommend reading his blog posts. I'll post this here in its entirety.

Guns, schools, mind control, revolution

by Jon Rappoport
    March 4, 2014
    www.nomorefakenews.com

“Padre, these are subtleties. We’re not concerned with motives, with the higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime–and. . .with relieving the ghastly congestion in our prisons. He will be your true Christian: ready to turn the other cheek, ready to be crucified rather than crucify, sick to the very heart at the thought even of killing a fly! Reclamation! Joy before the angels of God!” The point is that it works.” A Clockwork Orange, Anthony Burgess, 1962.

Fingers pointed like a gun. A pop tart chewed into the shape of a gun. A toy gun.

All over America, schools are exercising what they call zero tolerance policy to suspend young children packing “suggestions of guns.”

Behind this practice is the idea that populations can be conditioned against owning real guns. Start early, indoctrinate the kids, and society will change.

In turn, such thinking rests on the premise that human beings are Pavlovian dogs. Programmed biological machines. If the program currently running is faulty, and fails to obey the mandate of “greatest good for the greatest number,” change the program.

If the brain reveals a chemical imbalance (although no research has even established a baseline for normal balance), insert psychiatric drugs and correct the problem.

Maintain surveillance on the entire population, thus convincing millions they may be potential law-breakers…and they will modify their behavior, they will toe the line, they will march straight ahead and keep their mouths shut.

As this sort of flawed reasoning expands and spreads, people begin to believe that a model of radical reconstruction is viable and good.

For instance, how many people would now respond favorably to the idea that “everyone can be programmed to forget guns even exist”?

How many people would agree to a program that “guaranteed” racial prejudice would be wiped from human memory?

How many people would happily respond to the notion that environmental destruction, as an impulse, could be removed from the brain?

How many of these people would even notice that such programs were eliminating freedom? And if they did notice, how many would care?

Operant conditioning and mind control could have side effects? What does that mean, if freedom was never real in the first place?

A recent opinion piece in the Harvard Crimson, by student Sandra YL Korn, was subtitled: “Let’s give up on academic freedom in favor of justice.” Korn asserted that academic research promoting “oppression” should be stopped. Perhaps you can imagine what a university council, convened to define and rule on “justice,” would look and sound like.

(Question for consideration by the Committee: should University funds for African-American left-handed lesbians supersede monies devoted to correcting unequal treatment of differently-abled wheelchair-bound Hispanic immigrants whose parents descend from bloodlines of Spanish conquistadors in the New World?)

The idea that you can obliterate “bad parts” of the brain and preserve the good parts is now embedded in standard science. It is childish, absurd, and dangerous to the extreme.

Brain researchers are, on the whole, disinterested in the law. They aim to create a new species for whom no laws will be needed. People will do the right thing, because their upgraded brains tell them to.

If these researchers and their allies succeed, what we are now calling revolutions will be as pop tarts are to ICBMs. We’ll have mass uprisings that will shake the Earth.

Because when freedom is slipping away, is actually being drained away, and when people know it, in their bones, when they can no longer deny it or sleep through it, they will show exactly how important they think it is.

They will no longer believe that all this programming and brain research are aimed at curing illness. They will understand the madness being visited on them.

Jon Rappoport
    The author of two explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED and EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at www.nomorefakenews.com

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Guns, Schools, Mind Control, Revolution

Closest thing to a literal tinfoil hat manifesto that I've seen in a while.

You can pry the racism gyrus from my cold, dead brain!

(Bucks County)

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Really. Are you just a liberal moron or are you a progressive moron. Go fuck yourself. And, go to hell.

And, while you're at it, take the Commie bastard Slaughbaugh with you.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by BobFromBucks View Post
    Really. Are you just a liberal moron or are you a progressive moron. Go fuck yourself.
    I guess your parents didn't program your brain to be polite. Alas.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbert View Post

You can pry the racism gyrus from my cold, dead brain!
    What?........Have you looked around lately?
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Lehigh County)

Does this mean it's working?

Edit: I think this means it's working.
    Last edited by yeager484; March 4th, 2014 at 11:14 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    What?........Have you looked around lately?
    The guy is freaking out about the government stealing his precious bodily fluids and a college student newspaper op-ed.

All over America, schools are exercising what they call zero tolerance policy to suspend young children packing “suggestions of guns.”

Behind this practice is the idea that populations can be conditioned against owning real guns. Start early, indoctrinate the kids, and society will change.
    This is the basis for every educational program, political speech, Sunday school, or law ever. To modify people's brains and thus their behavior.

Now there's right things and wrong things to teach kids. I would argue that a phobia of guns is a very bad thing, for obvious reasons. But it's nothing to do with government mad scientists stealing your brain waves.

Every parent spends years programming their child's brain, whether they like it or not.

ETA: I looked at the site. HIV denial and other crazy stuff. He apparently wrote a book with David Icke (who thinks the world is run by lizard people). So yeah, I stand by my assessment.
    Last edited by Philbert; March 4th, 2014 at 11:23 PM.

The guy is freaking out about the government stealing his precious bodily fluids and a college student newspaper op-ed.

This is the basis for every educational program, political speech, Sunday school, or law ever. To modify people's brains and thus their behavior.

Now there's right things and wrong things to teach kids. I would argue that a phobia of guns is a very bad thing, for obvious reasons. But it's nothing to do with government mad scientists stealing your brain waves.

Every parent spends years programming their child's brain, whether they like it or not.

ETA: I looked at the site. HIV denial and other crazy stuff. Plus he apparently wrote a book with David Icke (who thinks the world is run by lizard people). So yeah, I stand by my assessment.
    Ok i can see your point, But you do realize scientist are starting to make designer babies from 3 parents. Nothing is over the top anymore to me anymore! Other than "shapeshifter truthers" i think they are nuttier than a fruitcake!
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Bucks County)

Zero-tolerance assures that all are treated the same. With it the potential for mistakes in political correctness and wrong decisions based on racial bias are completely eliminated. The teachers, department heads and principals are thus lock-step robots. Perfect control! And, like gun control, control is what it is all about. Safety? These idiots wouldn't recognize a safety program if it bit them on the ass.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by BobFromBucks View Post
    Really. Are you just a liberal moron or are you a progressive moron. Go fuck yourself. And, go to hell.

And, while you're at it, take the Commie bastard Slaughbaugh with you.
    You've got to overcome your shyness and learn to express your feelings....

Have to spread the rep - get you next time

III% - Stand and be counted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast