Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Rep Ronald Waters introducing a bill banning "military style" rifles.

I sent him Section 3 of the Oath of Office and asked if he forgot that part -

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support, obey
    and defend the Constitution of the United States and the
    Constitution of this Commonwealth and that I will discharge the
    duties of my office with fidelity."

I am sure he will now change his mind...

(Berks County)

Default Re: Rep Ronald Waters introducing a bill banning "military style" rifles.

Fuck you Waters. Sic Semper Tyrannis.
    A Republic, if you can keep it.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    I guess that would include flintlock and percussion rifles and muskets. Rolling blocks, bolt actions, all pistols and possibly revolvers as well as pump action shotguns. All "military style weapons at some point in time.
    Technically you would also have to include swords, armor for horses, shields with spikes, knives, sticks with stones lashed to the end...

(Lawrence County)

Don't forget sticks and stones by themselves. How about martial artists, the peons that fought barehanded. If you hit someone, you're a military style weapon. Waters is a yahoo. I tried sending him a nice email the answer is I was not in his voting area. The bad part of that answer is what he gets passed will affect all PA not just the ghettos of Philly.

(York County)

So where's his office? Lets rally and show him how many assault rifles can be in one place with no one getting killed.....

EDIT:
    This guy doesn't just support anti-gun agenda, he writes it. Look at the list of bills he is a primary sponsor on:

2013-14 Prime Sponsored Bills
    •HB 517 - Prohibiting certain assault weapons.
    •HB 518 - Further provides definitions, for use of force in self-protection, for use of force for the protection of property and for use of force by persons with special responsibility for care, discipline or safety of others.
    •HB 519 - Provides for child firearm safety lock mechanisms; and prescribing penalties.
    •HB 520 - Provides for sentences for carrying a firearm without a license.
    •HB 521 - Further provides for firearms and other dangerous article licenses.
    •HB 522 - Further provides antidrug and town-watch volunteer civil immunity; and adding crime prevention provisions relating to neighborhood watch groups.
    •HB 1799 - Provides for motion for departure from mandatory sentence.
    •HB 1812 - Further provides definitions, for use of force in self-protection, for use of force for the protection of property and for use of force by persons with special responsibility for care, discipline or safety of others.
    Last edited by Jhaydeno; March 3rd, 2014 at 02:41 PM.

(Lancaster County)

It's hate legislation. He hates a certain kind of people which is us.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Bucks County)

I contacted my state reps to be proactive.

Does anyone know how old this is? The article mentions Biden's speech last year being "last Tuesday". That tells me this isn't new. Anyone know where we're at with all these bills?

Tuesday April 29, 2014 rally kicks off at 10 am on the main steps outside of the State Capitol, Harrisburg PA

ME AND MY "MILITARY STYLE" RIFLE WILL SEE ALL OF YOU THERE (I HOPE)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    So where's his office? Lets rally and show him how many assault rifles can be in one place with no one getting killed.....

EDIT:
    This guy doesn't just support anti-gun agenda, he writes it. Look at the list of bills he is a primary sponsor on:

2013-14 Prime Sponsored Bills
    •HB 517 - Prohibiting certain assault weapons.
    •HB 518 - Further provides definitions, for use of force in self-protection, for use of force for the protection of property and for use of force by persons with special responsibility for care, discipline or safety of others.
    •HB 519 - Provides for child firearm safety lock mechanisms; and prescribing penalties.
    •HB 520 - Provides for sentences for carrying a firearm without a license.
    •HB 521 - Further provides for firearms and other dangerous article licenses.
    •HB 522 - Further provides antidrug and town-watch volunteer civil immunity; and adding crime prevention provisions relating to neighborhood watch groups.
    •HB 1799 - Provides for motion for departure from mandatory sentence.
    •HB 1812 - Further provides definitions, for use of force in self-protection, for use of force for the protection of property and for use of force by persons with special responsibility for care, discipline or safety of others.
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Wayne County)

Is the 29th a definite?' If so I'll be there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast