Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Group shooting

(York County)

Default Group shooting

Any yorkers know of group shoots coming up???? My buddies and i want to go, We shoot just about every sunday on our farm, usually 500-1000 rounds. But it's always fun to shoot with other people and check out their guns.... By the way I've ben meaning to get over to STUBBY's and check your place out. live about 5 min away Sorry I couldn't make it to todays shoot.....I just found this website today!!!
    Last edited by Fineglock9; June 1st, 2008 at 07:25 PM.
    I march before the martyred world, An army for the fight. I speak of great of heroic days of victory and might. I hold a banner drenched in Blood, I urge you to be brave...I lead you to your destiny, I lead you to your Grave. Your bones will build my palaces, Your eyes will stud my crown...FOR I AM MARS THE GOD OF WAR, AND I WILL CUT YOU DOWN.

(York County)

Default Re: Group shooting

Just got back to the shop for the shoot. Too bad you couldn't make it. Had a really good turn out - 21 shooters! Even drove the Deuce up to the range. Hope you can make the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fineglock9 View Post
    Any yorkers know of group shoots coming up???? My buddies and i want to go, We shoot just about every sunday on our farm, usually 500-1000 rounds. But it's always fun to shoot with other people and check out their guns.... By the way I've ben meaning to get over to STUBBY's and check your place out. live about 5 min away Sorry I couldn't make it to todays shoot.....I just found this website today!!!
    StubbyGear.Com
    Funny Name, Serious Gear!

(York County)

Arrow Re: Group shooting

This is sort of a bump..... If anyone knows of a shoot coming up anytime. please add me to the email list or PM list
    Thanks
    I march before the martyred world, An army for the fight. I speak of great of heroic days of victory and might. I hold a banner drenched in Blood, I urge you to be brave...I lead you to your destiny, I lead you to your Grave. Your bones will build my palaces, Your eyes will stud my crown...FOR I AM MARS THE GOD OF WAR, AND I WILL CUT YOU DOWN.

(Cumberland County)

Smile Re: Group shooting

what kind of shooting are you interested in i shoot some where almost every weekend just depends on what you like

(York County)

I go almost every sunday, but this thread was a question about "group shooting" ...i.e. maybe buch of local forum members getting together to shoot sometime.

(Dauphin County)

Hi all!
    I may very well be in the wrong place but I'm giving it a try anyway!

I'm the ad & marketing manager for the AASP of Pennsylvania and this year we're trying something new (for us)...a Sporting Clay Shoot.

We're holding it Saturday September 20th, 2008 @ 9:00am (last on the course by 2:00 pm) at the Warrington Shooters Club in Wellsville, PA (about 20 minutes from Harrisburg).

This Sporting Clay Shoot is open to EVERYONE, members, non-members...anyone that would like to shoot and we're expecting ALOT of shooters!
    Cost is $50.00 per shooter and that includes 50 targets, trapper fee, raffle tickets AND lunch. We'll be giving prizes away for breaking marked targets, all around accuracy and we'll have a wobble trap and a 5 stand available for extra shots!
    1 1/8oz load maximum shot size - 71/2 - 9only. Hearing & Eye Protection and all fundamental NSCA rules apply.

I hope no one flames me for posting this where it doesn't belong but I wanted to invite EVERYONE in Central PA to come out and join us. Should be a great day! Questions or need additional details?
    PM me or email me at LTrue(AT)aasp-pa DOT org
    Lisa