Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default NRA-ILA Gun Owners Poll! Attn: Sen.Toomey, Sen.Casey, Sen.Cartwright I sent mine in!

Just putting this out there. I completed mine and sent it in along with a nice donation to the NRA-ILA

https://www.nrailadonate.org/2014tagpoll/
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: NRA-ILA Gun Owners Poll! Attn: Sen.Toomey, Sen.Casey, Sen.Cartwright I sent mine

I have mine at home... but I hated that question towards the end: "Yes, I'm sending my poll and a generous donation to the NRA-ILA" or "No..." I really hate that they made that a question... it's like saying I'm not doing my part if I don't check "yes" and include more money.

I realize they need money to continue running... and I realize they do this all the time in every letter they send me... but including it in the poll kinda put me off a little /:-|
    III%

(Delaware County)

Default Re: NRA-ILA Gun Owners Poll! Attn: Sen.Toomey, Sen.Casey, Sen.Cartwright I sent mine

I had the same feeling when i read the last question as well. However, I am still going to send some money in along with the poll. Afterall, they are the largest and most powerful out there representing our interests....