Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default George Zimmerman’s Chilling Firearms Arsenal

Talk about sensationalism over a feeble little gun collection, lol!

From Radar Online
    George Zimmerman’s Chilling Firearms Arsenal — Leaked Police Evidence Photos Reveal His Deadly Gun Stash
    Posted on Feb 23, 2014 @ 5:57AM | By Christi O'Connor

George Zimmerman won’t be fighting for a paycheck as a celebrity boxer, but RadarOnline.com has learned that he could still be a very dangerous man.

During a domestic incident with his live-in girlfriend Samantha Scheibe, police uncovered a chilling arsenal of weapons and ammunition inside Zimmerman’s home, the full extent of which has never been pictured — until now.

PHOTOS: See George Zimmerman’s Chilling Arsenal

According to police documents and new photos obtained by Radar, Zimmerman was found to be hiding the following deadly weapons inside his Florida home:

-One Keltec 12-gauge shotgun
    -One Walther .380 handgun with seven rounds of live ammunition in the magazine
    -One Taurus 9 mm handgun with live rounds in the magazine
    -One Glock 19 handgun with 16 live rounds
    -One AR-15 semi-automatic rifle
    -Dozens of rounds of ammunition
    -Several gun holsters and bags

Deputies seized the stash and categorized the items as evidence in a list that rivals the arsenals amassed by Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza and Aurora, Colorado, theater assassin James Holmes. Lanza massacred the 20 innocent children and six educators of Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., 14 months ago. Holmes slaughtered 12 and injured 70 theater-goers in Aurora, Colo., on July 20, 2012.

All three mens’ arsenals include a version of their shared top three deadliest guns: the assault rifle, the shotgun and the concealed carrier’s trusted, Glock.

Zimmerman’s two additional guns put him one gun ahead of Holmes and make him even with Lanza (who had five killing machines, counting the .22 rifle he used at his home to kill his mother).

Zimmerman’s girlfriend, Scheibe, told cops that he had “grabbed his shotgun out of the case” when she began moving his belongings to their front porch.

When she told him she was calling the police, police documents claimed, “George Zimmerman then pointed the shotgun at her and asked, ‘Do you really want to do that?’”

Zimmerman then “struck a glass top table in the living room using the butt of the shotgun, causing it to shatter” the records read.

Wearing the shotgun “over his shoulder using the sling,” he allegedly “pushed her out of the house and locked the door behind her.”

Scheibe called the cops and Zimmerman was arrested and later charged with aggravated assault, domestic violence and battery, as Radar has reported. She later dropped charges, telling police she wanted to save her relationship.

Scheibe also claimed that she had been “intimidated” by police and “misspoken” in her statement.

Zimmerman was acquitted for the murder of Trayvon Martin‘s in July.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: George Zimmerman’s Chilling Firearms Arsenal

Is this another knockoff of The Onion?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Allegheny County)

Barf. I wonder if their parents tell their friends that their kids are "journalists"?

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    Is this another knockoff of The Onion?
    I started to look through their front page, and my IQ immediately dropped 10 points.

Funny thing is, most of us carry more ammo on our person than he had in his "arsenal".
    Last edited by scruff; February 25th, 2014 at 01:49 AM.

(Chester County)

Live rounds??? OMG!!!

Dozens of rounds??? OMG!!!

So I take it he got rid of the PF-9?

(Bucks County)

Well, at least none of it was "military grade".

Just great i own ummmm A ar-15 ummmm A glock ummmm A shotgun and i have 2 more rounds in my (1 and only 1) glock then Zimmerman did, What does this mean??? A i a lunatic killer too?
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Live rounds??? OMG!!!

Dozens of rounds??? OMG!!!
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

So, he had some handguns, a shotgun, and a rifle. Scary.

Doesn't EVERY gun owner have at least 1 version of these? Seriously, unless your entire collection consists of 40mm grenade launchers and briefcase guns, odds are that you have some sort of handgun, rifle and/or shotgun.

I wish these journalists would stop wrapping themselves in the Constitution and hiding behind that pesky and outdated 1st Amendment. We need some common-sense restrictions on who can publish, and how often. Too many felons and spouse-abusers and people under the care of psychiatrists are in our news rooms and editorial boards, completely unregulated by the state and federal government, totally unlicensed. We make people pass tests to drive cars, why do we let them shape public opinion without making sure they can spell and tell the truth?

On a related point, how many guns and how much ammo did the cops who showed up to his house carry with them? Not just own in their individual or department arsenals, they BROUGHT THEM ALONG to visit. Bet they all had handguns and dozens of rounds of pistol ammo festooned on their belts, plus a shotgun in every car, and maybe some Evil Black Semi-Automatic Assault Rifle Thingamabobs in the trunks. That, of course, is different, because they're TRAINED and have to qualify for about an hour every year, and they carry them for use against American citizens, so it's OK.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast