Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Beretta 9000 9mm

Has anyone any experience with the Beretta 9000 in 9mm? I have not been able to find one to try out and am interested in getting one.
    thanks,
    Joe

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Beretts 9000 9mm

I had the DAO model and sold it because the grip was too fat for my hand. The fatness of the grip made the distance to the trigger just barely too far for my finger to reach comfortably or I would still have it. Finding holsters for it may be an issue if you intend to carry it.

Ate everything I fed it without problem except Wolf with the lacquered cases, which it would not reliably extract.

Great little gun for the money, IMO.

(Delaware County)

that is what I was afraid of. I tried the Glock 26 and it was too wide for me. Looks like the Beretta 9000 is even wider. 42mm vs 30mm. Thanks for the True-Life experience info.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Beretta 9000 9mm

http://thehighroad.org/showthread.ph...hlight=beretta

these are my impressions when I owned mine; update: it went to Beretta & they replacedthe extractor; I shot it when it returned and it was fixed; I traded it to Trout Run Sports in Ephrata as credit to order a barrel for my shotgun; I also streamlined to revolvers and prefer them to semiautos...a good gun overall

Quote Originally Posted by Joe113 View Post
    that is what I was afraid of. I tried the Glock 26 and it was too wide for me. Looks like the Beretta 9000 is even wider. 42mm vs 30mm. Thanks for the True-Life experience info.
    If size is the issue, mainly how far your finger can reach, try a CZ they have smaller grips, the Sigma from S&W also has a much smaller grip, almost a replica of Glock, but rounder... S&W also has some 9mm models that are single stack, Dont be afraid to ask about Lady Smith... There is no lady about that Small gun. M&P is also a nice little model many are loving these days. the back strap is interchangable to make it larger or smaller... ALthough I will agree there are not as many ways to make a pistol grip smaller, there are smaller models that you can use. Revolvers are easyer I agree, but pistols are some times nice to have around also.

Some times a road trip is worth a lot of words, Try to find a place that has a large inventory, and ask the sales people to help you with grips, if you walk into a place like Sportsmans warehouse or Some Gander Mountains, you should be able to find some thing that fits comfy in your hand. Even if you dont like the model, ask the sales man what other guns are in that grip size. CZ and Browning High power are almost the same... If you ask the salems/person properly, they will usually spend a lot of time with you just to be sure you get what you need.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Default Re: Beretta 9000 9mm

my father just acquired a berretta 9000s 9mm from a website called www.gunsamerica.com for very cheap the gun was brand new in the box never been fired 2 magazines and just a prestine firearm altogether also i think only about 350 bucks so there you go also i have a ? does anybody know where to get a good holster for the Beretta 9mm 9000s

thank you,
    Chuck