Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Officials in Connecticut Stunned by a Massive, State-Wide Act of ‘Civil Disobedience'

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Officials in Connecticut Stunned by a Massive, State-Wide Act of ‘Civil Disobedie

Fuck's sake. Please give us a short description of the content in the link, otherwise I'm not gonna read it, and neither is anyone else obviously.
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Officials in Connecticut Stunned by a Massive, State-Wide Act of ‘Civil Disobedie

On Jan. 1, 2014, tens of thousands of defiant gun owners seemingly made the choice not to register their semi-automatic rifles with the state of Connecticut as required by a hastily-passed gun control law. By possessing unregistered so-called “assault rifles,” they all technically became guilty of committing Class D felonies overnight.

Police had received 47,916 applications for “assault weapons certificates” and 21,000 incomplete applications as of Dec. 31, Lt. Paul Vance told The Courant.

At roughly 50,000 applications, officials estimate that as little as 15 percent of the covered semi-automatic rifles have actually been registered with the state. “No one has anything close to definitive figures, but the most conservative estimates place the number of unregistered assault weapons well above 50,000, and perhaps as high as 350,000,” the report states.

Needless to say, officials and some lawmakers are stunned.
    There, I fixed it for you. Just copy and paste an excerpt from the article. I didn't know anything about this, and almost passed right over this thread. You gotta make it easy for people. Alright, carry on.
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here

(York County)

Your new Hypersurf, so maybe you didn't know, but you should always try to check to see if what your wanting to post isn't already being discussed elsewhere on the forum ( it cuts down on redundant threads ). This particular item is, I believe, already being discussed in 3 or so other threads. There is a search function for this. If you haven't already read through the help and support/suggestions section, please take the time to do so. I'm not busting on you, I'm just trying to help you have a more productive use of the site. Thank you.
    Last edited by DClan; February 16th, 2014 at 11:34 PM.
    TERRA MAGNUM IMPERIUM

Quote Originally Posted by rwb1500 View Post
    Fuck's sake. Please give us a short description of the content in the link, otherwise I'm not gonna read it, and neither is anyone else obviously.
    TL;DR

CT gun owners told to register weapons and mags.
    When they stopped laughing, they flipped the legislators the bird.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.