Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Rifle ranges that allow standing position?

Fleetwood changed the rules I think 2 years ago, after an incident. I remember driving past an the 100 yard was taped off with police tape. They put up the safty barriers on the range to stop people from standing, along with a letter stating there was an investigation on going. I never did ask about more details. I do know last year they added more dirt to the berms raising the back stops, when they built the second pistol range.

Other ranges in the area that let you stand, Perry township game association is right up rt662 couple miles. An down rt73 is Oley fish and game association.

Quote Originally Posted by Tek View Post
    Fleetwood changed the rules I think 2 years ago, after an incident. I remember driving past an the 100 yard was taped off with police tape. They put up the safty barriers on the range to stop people from standing, along with a letter stating there was an investigation on going. I never did ask about more details. I do know last year they added more dirt to the berms raising the back stops, when they built the second pistol range.

Other ranges in the area that let you stand, Perry township game association is right up rt662 couple miles. An down rt73 is Oley fish and game association.

Thanks for the info on the deal at Fleetwood range.

I'll check out Perry Township as they're right down the road, closer than I thought actually.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by kbaer View Post
    Pricetown , You can do what ever you wait as long as your safe. Located off of Rt. 73 in Blandon. Meetings are the 2nd Thursday at 7:30 Address 52 Club Ln. Fleetwood. Email pricetowngun@verizon.net
    THIS!!!!....

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by kbaer View Post
    Pricetown , You can do what ever you wait as long as your safe. Located off of Rt. 73 in Blandon. Meetings are the 2nd Thursday at 7:30 Address 52 Club Ln. Fleetwood. Email pricetowngun@verizon.net
    Thanks,
    I will have to contact you then for more info. That's pretty close to were I live.
    I just sent my forum in to join Fleetwood and was not aware that you could not stand to fire on the rifle ranges.

Jason

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12