Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Default Re: pittsburgh list of places posted or not posted with "no firearms" signs

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    The Submarine moored off the Carnegie Science Center is Federal Property, so their rules apply. I believe it's part of the federal parks department.
    CC is usually allowed in most national parks, following state laws. Correct me if I'm wrong.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: pittsburgh list of places posted or not posted with "no firearms" signs

Kennywood. They even open all your bags..
    Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look; He thinks too much, such men are dangerous

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ewrski View Post
    Kennywood. They even open all your bags..
    Just wanted to add that they provide lockers if you wanted to leave your gun at the gate. Most recent thread regarding Kennywood.

6/11/2014

http://forum.pafoa.org/concealed-ope...ood-carry.html
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

Quote Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    Just wanted to add that they provide lockers if you wanted to leave your gun at the gate. Most recent thread regarding Kennywood.

6/11/2014

http://forum.pafoa.org/concealed-ope...ood-carry.html
    I am not a big fan of leaving my sidearm anyplace out of my control, but I am actually pleased that Kennywood does this. Honestly, that is how it should be - a private business can ban firearms, but they should offer accommodations to securely store your firearm(s) while on their property at the very least. Obviously, I would prefer to be armed while in Kennywood...but this is better than locking it in your car and hoping it doesn't get stolen anyways.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaran_X View Post
    I am not a big fan of leaving my sidearm anyplace out of my control, but I am actually pleased that Kennywood does this. Honestly, that is how it should be - a private business can ban firearms, but they should offer accommodations to securely store your firearm(s) while on their property at the very least. Obviously, I would prefer to be armed while in Kennywood...but this is better than locking it in your car and hoping it doesn't get stolen anyways.
    I hear ya, I have my own small lockable case I put my gun in when
    I'm forced to use someones locker. I tell them to put this in their locker get my receipt and do my business as fast as possible and get out. No need for any knucklehead to handle my gun.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

(Allegheny County)

Buffalo Wild Wings by century 3. And all bw2's for that matter....

Quote Originally Posted by duqjeep2010 View Post
    I have been told that the Monroeville Mall and The Mall at Robinson both prohibit firearms but I haven't been able to find any conspicuous signage (or inconspicuous for that matter) at any of the entrances before I enter either.
    I ain't going in the Monroeville Mall without a gun (all the zombies...)

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    Carnegie Museum of Natural History
    Toys R Us off of McKnight Rd.
    Passavant Hospital
    Wesbanco Bank Brighton rd location. -No signs at the other branches in north hills area
    Allison park PennD0T drivers license center 7/1/2014
    I didn't see any signs at UPMC Passavant Cranberry Campus, but the only sign I saw at Passavant was inside of Dr. Gold and Associates actual office. Nothing prior to that on the entrance or hallways.

That sign in the actual office is a bit too late if you ask me...

(Washington County)

i saw no signs at idlewild park. hope somebody can confirm this.

(Westmoreland County)

Idlewild does have a no firearm policy. There is not any kind of gate or security checkpoint to walk through. Just a gate to drive through for check-in. I have cc many times there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast