Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    (Centre County)

Default Police and ILLEGAL beat downs

I have a question to pose to my fellow humanitarians. If you were driving or just happen on a group of thugs(cops) beating someone that is clearly not resisting and may even be begging for his life, would you try to interfere? Would you draw your gun to protect another? Would you risk your own life for that of a stranger? Or would you just watch as this person is beaten?
    DEEDS NOT WORDS..GFY!!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Police and ILLEGAL beat downs

Depends! is it obama, pelosi, reid, bloomburg getting the beatdown ? Does the victim's car have an obama bumper sticker? And yes, I do know that I didn't capitalize the names. It is due to not having any respect at all for them. I jest about differentiating over who I'd help and not help. I live in a town full of bad cops, so I have to be mentally prepared at all times to fend off bad cops.

I think I would have a hard time watching a cop/cops beat someone without honoring my Oath to defend the Constitution (which constrains them from doing that). For certain, I would tape it and 'send' the video before handing it over for evidence.
    Last edited by Manxdriver; February 7th, 2014 at 09:22 PM.

(Perry County)

Not worth dying for which is exactly what would happen if you pulled your gun. I'd record video because there is no crime in doing that.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Not worth dying for which is exactly what would happen if you pulled your gun. I'd record video because there is no crime in doing that.
    Oh, I don't think I'd pull a gun, but I'd certainly make enough noise that I wouldn't be the only witness. I suppose I'd get fairly close to 'inciting a riot'.

People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post

Good answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Allegheny County)

Where did you get your crystal ball at?

The one that allows you to know what happened prior to you seeing someone "begging for his life". (yeah, scumbags never lie, or claim they are being harmed for no reason)

You know, I'm all for bashing bad cops - they should be hung until dead, but the "all cops are bad" bullshit is just that. Bullshit.

Occasionally, there are posts made by some members that really cause me to wonder if that member isn't a plant from some anti gun campaign and they are trying to get us saying something that they can use to show that all gun owners are crazy.

This is one of those posts.
    Last edited by Shisno; February 7th, 2014 at 09:52 PM.
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Shisno View Post
    Occasionally, there are posts made by some members that really cause me to wonder if that member isn't a plant from some anti gun campaign and they are trying to get us saying that they can use to show that all gun owners are crazy.

This is one of those posts.
    I feel you on that!

But i will say i have plenty of first hand experience filming police!
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Jefferson County)

It depends.. But I probably wouldn't do anything unless a 3rd party was recording everything, including what I was about to do. And I'd probably have to see everything from the git-go..

What seems like police beating a person trying to surrender may in fact might be a muscle builder on PCP who is just catching his breath before ripping the arm off another LEO or other citizen.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast