Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lycoming County)

Default Euro Optics (Montoursville, PA)

I have to recommend these guys with the highest regard. They run a predominately online business but are always happy to have a customer swing by.

I just picked up a Vortex Viper PST 1-4x for $440 after tax, about $60-70 cheaper than I could find anywhere else (online or in person). Great guys too!

(Tioga County)

Default Re: Euro Optics (Montoursville, PA)

I saw on their website they are opening a store this year. That would be nice as they seem to carry some interesting items.

What kind of stock did they have for guns? They list a lot on their website but do they actually have a decent stock ready for sale?

(Lackawanna County)

I always browse them but end up buying from cameralandny most of the time. As much as I hate sending money to ny they are always great to work with and I get items the next day. My price for my pst1-4 was lower there as well.

(Lycoming County)

Everything that Euro Optics lists as in stock on their website is available on location.

Right now it's just the warehouse and office there, but they are hoping by "late spring" to have the official store front open.

I can't say enough about this place either. Customer service is outstanding, shipping is super fast, and they always pick up the phone when you call to ask questions.

(York County)

Thanks for the information, guys.

I have had good experiences with Carl Zeiss lenses (my camera has one) and have been looking into their "Conquest" line of riflescopes.

My fascination with "old school" German cartridges has prompted me look for rifles in calibers like 9.3x62, 7x64, and 8x57IS, and it appears as though Euro Optics carries Blaser, Sauer, and Mauser rifles in those calibers! And yes, I know that most "factory" ammo in those calibers tend to be anemic. Luckily, I just moved into a larger home that has room for a reloading bench!

(Wayne County)

Just checked their site for prices, lowest for the scope you mentioned was 425 for a demo, other than that they're right in line like everyone else. Is there a secret to getting a lower price? I checked them out at the Sportsmen Show in Harrisburg and if it not for the 50 dollar coupon they were passing out, there was no bargains. Just my observations.