Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Somerset County)

Default Avoidance is the best defense.

On Saturday Feb. 15 at 1 p.m. there will be a class at Lambert's Feed & Tack location (769 Pittsburgh Rd., Butler, PA 16002) on the second floor. This class is designed to help teach us how to avoid being victims & so much more. It will cover personal protection, home protection, the four conditions of awareness, avoidance of violent confrontations, the basics of self defense firearms, etc. It will also cover what a concealed carry permit does & does not do for you. Included in the class will be a copy of Michael Martin's Concealed Carry & Self defense, a $27.95 value. Class fee is $85.00. Any questions please call 814-233-7451 or email motoman774@yahoo.com. Thanks you for your time, Allen.

(Somerset County)

Default Re: Avoidance is the best defense.

Still a few openings available for this. 814-233-7451

(Somerset County)

Just a quick update here. These classes are going well & are being received well. The people attending seem to be of the same thought. "Wow. I didn't realize that." All that being said, if anyone has referred someone, thank you. I have also decided to offer group rates depending on the size of the group. And I also did a deal for a husband & wife this weekend. Full price for the husband & the wife for an additional $20 but that does not include a second book for the wife. I'm going to make that a policy. Goes for bringing an "SO" also. When possible we will do small door prize at each class. The prizes will be donated by local businesses. So pleas help support them. Again, if you referred, thanks.
    Last edited by mullet; February 17th, 2014 at 11:06 AM.

(Somerset County)

Next class is March 1st at 2:00 p.m.

(Somerset County)

Finally back in town for a bit. Starting these classes back up. First scheduled date is June 21st at 2:00 p.m. Location,Lambert's Feed & Tack location (769 Pittsburgh Rd., Butler, PA 16002) second floor. Questions, 814-233-7451 or motoman774@yahoo.com.

(Somerset County)

Back in in town for a few weeks. At the request of some I have acquired a website. Sorry, not a tech type person. It'll do. New dates & classes listed.
    http://commonsenseselfdefense.us/ Thanks for lookin'.