Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Beretta 96D Value, Any Help?

My brother is contemplating selling his Beretta 96D .40 caliber pistol, any idea of it's worth? He has about a thousand rounds through it. Thanks

Shooting is, as it has always been, the fabric of America!

(Perry County)

Default Re: Beretta 96D Value, Any Help?

Not a PSP Beretta, is it? If not, I'd say $400 to $450 because the double action only isn't as popular as traditional double action.

Some completed Gunbroker auctions have prices as low as $350. The condition isn't as good as the one you have pictured.
    Last edited by unclejumbo; January 27th, 2014 at 02:47 PM.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

I wouldn't expect to get more than $350 for it. DA only is less desirable than DA/SA. I picked up a 96G DA/SA ex- Florida Highway Patrol gun not too long ago in similar condition with Trijicons that still glow for 350.

Brigadiers are usually worth a little more too but yours is a straight slide.

Hokkmike Guest

See what they have sold for on gunbroker.com.

(Bucks County)

if you wanted to be generous you can give him 400 bucks which i think would be a fair price.

(Lancaster County)

Unfortunately you have what many consider to be the least desirable Beretta 92/96 series pistol there is. The caliber and dao trigger is what makes that so. Like others have said 350 to 400 max.
    DDG-8 "Sine Timore"