Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Perry County)

Default Re: Mifflin Co. 3-Gun

Havoc;
    The final count isn't complete, as the course of fire is still being determined. However, 150 rifle and pistol and about 50 Shotgun birdshot, 5 slugs and 5 buckshot will be more than enough. Like all 3-gun matches how much ammo one shots is largely determined by number of targets and how many misses, so it is hard to say with any precision. The big things for this match is buck and slugs as well as birdshot for the shot gun. Also, no steel bullets, ie if a magnet attracts the bullet you can't have it we shoot a lot of steel.
    Last edited by Rundownfid; March 15th, 2014 at 09:39 PM.

(Perry County)

Our match is full, as we want to keep squads small to expedite the match. If your entry is in the mail it will be accepted, but nothing post marked after today can be accepted.

(Perry County)

My buddy an I were talking about coming up and spectating. Do you have accommodation for that? I'm simply too out of shape at this point to do it. If I can find my willpower again, you'll probably see me running down your road panting and sweating.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Perry County)

Sorry I didn't see your comments before the match. Yes, it would be fine to just watch, might even prove inspirational for your fitness program. That is the main reason you see me cycling past your drive.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rundownfid View Post
    Sorry I didn't see your comments before the match. Yes, it would be fine to just watch, might even prove inspirational for your fitness program. That is the main reason you see me cycling past your drive.
    No problem, I was a little under the weather on Saturday so I probably would not have made it anyway.

Are you planning more for this year?
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12