Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Dauphin County)

Default pro gun rights poster

this is the first thread I've ever started here, so here goes. I designed a poster on illegal gun crime versus lawful uses for the recent rally at the capitol, I put a couple days of research into it figured I would post it here as a resource for the community. Half credit goes to WhiteFeather and others from the Allegheny Sportsmens League for supplying most of the news articles in the bottom right corner. Feel free to use it, just contact me first if you need to modify it or need the original size. The picture below is just a thumbnail, as the original was huge. Here is a link to a larger(and legible) version.

(Franklin County)

Default Re: pro gun rights poster

WOW! I saw the poster at the rally and was very impressed! Thanks for making the effort to produce such an excellent piece.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Luzerne County)

NICE JOB... kinda puts the finger pointing back at the Judicial system....... WELL DONE
    Last edited by schr8er2000; May 25th, 2008 at 11:32 PM.

(Dauphin County)

I appreciate the feedback, I did graphics way back before I joined the army. If anybody needs work done, you know, "for the cause" let me know.

(Pike County)

Okay Paul,
    I'm hooked, how can I get a few of these!! Please e-mail; me at hemlockshooters@aol.com.
    Thanks, Harry

(Luzerne County)

Very nice.
    I would like to post this in the downloads section at paopencarry.org with your permission/credit

(Chester County)

Excellent poster!!

(Allegheny County)

If you could get me a copy of this in some Vector format that I can print, I'd really appreciate it!

I can read just about any format you can come up with - target print size is 24"x36"

ETA: you can just send it to me via e-mail...

(Pike County)

Cool!!!!!!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by paul View Post
    this is the first thread I've ever started here, so here goes. I designed a poster on illegal gun crime versus lawful uses for the recent rally at the capitol, I put a couple days of research into it figured I would post it here as a resource for the community. Half credit goes to WhiteFeather and others from the Allegheny Sportsmens League for supplying most of the news articles in the bottom right corner. Feel free to use it, just contact me first if you need to modify it or need the original size. The picture below is just a thumbnail, as the original was huge. Here is a link to a larger(and legible) version.
    A very big THANK YOU PAUL for making this poster It was and going to be a tremendous help with legislators in the future.

This is a great example how PAFOA people can work together to achieve common goals.

This is the kind of visual messages that needs to be done more often, and there are many talented people on PAFOA beside just Paul that could help in this manor.

I never got the pleasure to meet Paul and his wife till the rally on April 7, 08. Paul just replied to my post that we can always use help, and offered his computer talents. Kim Stolfer and I were VERY impressed what Paul was able to do with our crime clipping and inconvenient truths quotes files, plus Paul's own research. Paul created on his own an excellent example of how we are wining the hearts and minds of the people with graphic art works like this.

The anti-gun side has all kinds of money to Pay for mercenaries to support gun control to make up fancy eye catching graphics, which helps them get their total BS message out there. You would be surprised at how often people are easily impressed with a pretty picture with, no substance, no facts just a concept based on a picture only.

the old saying "a picture is worth a thousand words" still holds true today.

Our side never has any large money amount of money to fight gun control, to make these kinds of graphics, lucky we can cover printing cost for hand outs.

What we do have that the other side doesn't have is lots of dedicated volunteers that work long hours donating their time to create and do research material with documented facts and figures to support the position. We don’t have a gun control problem, we have a criminals control problem in PA. The rest of the gun control issue we already know……. the criminals are not doing the time when they commit the crime.

We always could use cover page graphics, pie charts, graphs or even a insert to make reports look more interesting or drive home a point, if nothing else just to add some color or even humor to them and send a visual message that orginal art work does.

Also we need several more 24"x36" posters besides this one; I have several themes in mind for them.
    If you want to help contact me

PAFOA people by their direct individual involvement can change the way things are done in Harrisburg all you have to do is decide to make the differance and join in the fight to keep our rights.

We are going back to the capitol for another 2nd amendment event; the only question is it going to be in the fall 08 for a final push on pro-gun bills or wait till the spring of 2009 for another pro-gun bill introduction. I guarantee the anti-gunner will be back with the same lame loser gun control concepts in 2009. Paul's poster is one of the tools we use to get our message out there.

Thanks again Paul for creating this functional work of art.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast