Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Target World getting better?

I'm sure plenty of people on here are not willing to give them another shot and that's their choice. But I have stopped in every now and then over the last couple years and I honestly think it's getting better as far as the customer service goes. In the past I was always a little leery about browsing and asking questions but now I feel welcomed. It's not uncommon to walk upstairs and see both customers and salesmen BSing or quality advice being given back and forth. I have seen the same faces for some time in there now and I think they realize that the guys they have now are doing much better than the old regime. Tonight I stopped in to use a gift card and felt welcomed as I chatted with the dude behind the counter like I do at any other good local shop.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Target World getting better?

I heard they charge $45 for transfers. I haven't confirmed it myself but even that rumor is enough to keep me away.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by steve_010 View Post
    I heard they charge $45 for transfers. I haven't confirmed it myself but even that rumor is enough to keep me away.
    They charge $50 for a transfer.

Although I have to say that they were amazingly helpful last week while I was picking out and trying out various handguns for the first time. I had done a lot of research about all the guns I was looking at and everyone there was very knowledgeable and helpful.

They have a few things archery related but really have no one there that deals in it, so don't expect any help if your looking for things for your bow or crossbow during archery season.

Funny story while I was there looking at a Sig sp2022, the salesman showing it to me opened everything up to look at the internals, but had a huge problem putting it back together. It took him about 10 minutes to get the slide release back in correctly, and the whole time he was just talking about how easy it was to take a part Glocks. Kinda funny to watch.

Over all I would give them a 4/5*

(Bucks County)

$50 for a transfer?

sounds like their pricing pretty much across the board.

pass.