Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hokkmike Guest

Default If you could receive a gift certificate which store would you choose?

I am soon to receive a gift certificate in the neighborhood of $200. Plus, I will add some of my money. But I MUST, by company rules, get the first amount in a certificate.

What gun store in Pennsylvania would you choose?

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: If you could receive a gift certificate which store would you choose?

American express gift certificates.....

or Cabells

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: If you could receive a gift certificate which store would you choose?

I would personally prefer the "U.S. Federal Reserve Universal Gift Certificate" option...

but if that won't work, I'd go with one of the cash-cards from the credit companies.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Lehigh County)

I usually ask for a cabelas card for Iam an avid fisherman as well and gives me very many options.

(Beaver County)

Can you get them to give you a Visa gift card? Then you can use it anywhere you want.

Quote Originally Posted by marinakorp View Post
    American express gift certificates.....

or Cabells

Straight up on AMEX gift certs.

IN DOG WE TRUST
    OBEY THE YELLOW LAB

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hokkmike View Post
    I am soon to receive a gift certificate in the neighborhood of $200. Plus, I will add some of my money. But I MUST, by company rules, get the first amount in a certificate.

Sunoco. Oh wait, you said gun store. Cabelas

(Lycoming County)

For your location it would probably be Gander Mountain. Or the Laporte General Store

Be safe.

Scott

Hokkmike Guest

For your location it would probably be Gander Mountain. Or the Laporte General Store
    Nothing down Millville way, eh? How about D&R in Bloomsburg? There used to be a good gunstore in Unityville itself - gone now. I REALLY like Andrews at 220 & 42 by the way.

(Lycoming County)

Nothing down Millville way, eh? How about D&R in Bloomsburg? There used to be a good gunstore in Unityville itself - gone now. I REALLY like Andrews at 220 & 42 by the way.
    Don't get up 42 much. Is Andrews still operating? I was by there last month, it was not open. It might have been outside his normal hours.

Thought I heard something about D&R also.

Man, you are showing your age I moved to Unityville in '92 and I do not recall a shop. I actually live just East of Lairdsville.

What were you thinking of putting the gift card towards? I am looking at getting my 9 yo one of the .22/20ga./.243 combos at DICK's. I was actually surprised at some of the prices there.

I hope you find what you need.

Be safe.

Scott

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast