Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: CT is Lost

(Northampton County)

Default Re: CT is Lost

Quote Originally Posted by Solaran_X View Post
    I wonder how Mr. Gillette will feel when the Connecticut State Police or some other group comes to his door with a list of registered firearms and a number of how many standard capacity magazines he has and tells him to turn them over for destruction.
    He'll probably feel like, "What the hell was that flash and loud sound? Ouch! Is somebody shooting at me and my wife?!!"

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Maryland_Shooter View Post
    It'd become a war of attrition; an organized force against hit and run bands of freedom fighters/domestic terrorists and get it through your head - many sympathetic to the cause won't leave the comfort of their easy chair and DWTS/American Idol. The majority will prefer quiet servitude to dangerous freedom. Count on it.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable and it seems to me we are simply on an inevitable collision course exactly like the War of Independence and Civil War. I just don't see a political solution both sides can accept.
    Slavery, Prohibition..... they came and went.

Gun Control is a fad. A popular fad around the world to be sure, but a fad. There was once also slavery around the world too.

I suspect that guns will go away but not because of gun control. Something better will come along than guns.

Too much talk of insurrection... not enough talk of political action, persuasion and winning hearts and minds.

We are the second largest minority in the US after women (who are not really a minority but are classified as a minority). Our ranks grow every year. We grow more interconnected through the Internet. Material science improves the quality of guns and ammunition.

The "victories" of "gun control" have been mostly symbolic, short lived and ultimately pointless.

Chicago continues to show the failure of gun control. Chicago has an Assault weapon ban and handgun freeze/registration. Concealed carry is forbidden so far. Every Illinois resident must present an FOID card.

In spite of these "common sense gun control laws" about half of all guns taken in Chicago were purchased in Cook County. Chicago has the highest murder rate of any city in the US.

Failure is its own best demonstration.

We are not winning but we are hardly losing.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    The "victories" of "gun control" have been mostly symbolic, short lived and ultimately pointless.

Chicago continues to show the failure of gun control. Chicago has an Assault weapon ban and handgun freeze/registration. Concealed carry is forbidden so far. Every Illinois resident must present an FOID card.

In spite of these "common sense gun control laws" about half of all guns taken in Chicago were purchased in Cook County. Chicago has the highest murder rate of any city in the US.

Failure is its own best demonstration.
    That's not how the success of gun control is measured. Gun control is about controlling your neighbor, and controlling the citizenry, not the criminals.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    That's not how the success of gun control is measured. Gun control is about controlling your neighbor, and controlling the citizenry, not the criminals.
    Yep. Criminals get a pass. The controllable, law abiding citizen is at risk.

(Lackawanna County)

Gun control is no more a "fad" than the elitist agenda of complete world domination and control is a fad.

Our Zionist whorehouse on the Potomac - masquerading as "government" - has been engaged in a long-standing incremental effort to disarm the masses. Why? So that when the day comes that the masses finally realize who their real "enemy" is, they'll have very little in the way of effective firepower to resist.

The 2nd amendment is facing a slow, methodical death from a thousand cuts... a little here and little there...they'll take whatever they can, when and wherever they can. Look at, e.g., the Hughes amendment; it appeared to come out of the clear blue sky. Look at the effort to keep armor piercing ammo out of civilian hands, while body armor technology rapidly advances and "government" exploits it to the fullest extent.

Moreover, the stepped-up attacks against gun rights aren't happening in a vacuum. They're happening along with revelations of massive unconstitutional surveillance and the rise of a domestic police state; massive money printing and the destruction of the economy; illegal, immoral wars of aggression; provocations against Russia and China which seem ultimately intended to start WW3; all the while the "government" ignores its legitimate duties and responsibilities, e.g., it refuses to "intervene" in the ongoing Fukushima catastrophe which is actually a real threat.

Unfortunately it seems the "average" person in the U.S. still cannot connect the various dots.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    That is hysterical. The comments section is even better. I think these people would have a heart attack at the sight of my bedroom closet.

Quote Originally Posted by ursinuspip View Post
    That is hysterical. The comments section is even better. I think these people would have a heart attack at the sight of my bedroom closet.
    Hell, they'd have a heart attack opening just my two stash tins of 5.56MM that hold 540 rounds each (1080 rounds total in two 30-cal tins).

Not in NY, but I certainly see opportunity knocking. If somebody would wander with a box of .22, spreading them like Johnny Appleseed, the entire city would be on lockdown . . . and if it happened during Super Bowl Week, well just imagine the hilarity and press coverage. It'd be like Son of Sam got loose.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

(York County)

Is this your "out of the closet" moment to us?

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    True. Gun control is a "bait and switch".

We're promised "Public Safety" when we're offered "gun control".

What we get is something a little different.... which is measured in the body count of dead kids in Chicago or in threats to murder concealed carry permit holders in Chicago.

So I’ll train our officers that there is a concealed carry law, but when somebody turns with a firearm in their hand the officer does not have an obligation to wait to get shot to return fire and we’re going to have tragedies as a result of that. I’m telling you right up front.”
    http://gunsnfreedom.com/chicago-poli...-his-training/

I think "gun control" is best expressed in this short video clip....

Our biggest enemy isn't the Brady Campaign, the Department of Just Us or Elites in Davos, Geneva, or wherever.....

It's the gullibility of our fellow citizens to believe in lies and nonsense.
    Last edited by GeneCC; December 31st, 2013 at 12:28 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast