Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: How did you hear about the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association?

I did a google search on "Philadelphia gun law" back in April when I heard about what the City Council and Nutty were doing. I live very close to Philly and spend a lot of time there so I was concerned to say the least.
    PAFOA came up in the search(the only place I found the full text of the illegal ordinances, I might add)and I've been here ever since.

(Susquehanna County)

I found it on another web site. When I got on I found out it was better then the other web site so I stayed. And when ever I get a chance I tell other shooters about the PAFOA web site and ask them to at least look at it and if the can to contribute to it

If I recall, I think I was reading a post on the now defunct "packing.org" and somebody mentioned THIS site in their post as being more geared to Pennsylvania. Lurked for a while then signed up.

(Philadelphia County)

My brother-in-law was telling me about the site, then a few weeks later I went to "glock day" at my gun club. There, I met dan p (cool dude) he gave me some pafoa stickers, i bought a few guns and rest is history..so here I am and here I'll stay.

(Bucks County)

I found PAFOA from a link someone left in the PA state forums on AR15.com.

I haven't been active there or any other forums since I found this place.

(Delaware County)

I had been away from the shooting sports for many years and when I decided to get back into it, I looked for a site that could update me on legal changes and reaquaint me with firearms in general. The short answer...I googled it.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson.

Strange way I found it, To buy an ak mag from ARBud!
    I guess I like to be different!!!
    I OC now because of PAFOA!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks gnbrotz,Pa. Patriot,Headcase, etc....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by RONNIE77 View Post
    My brother-in-law was telling me about the site, then a few weeks later I went to "glock day" at my gun club. There, I met dan p (cool dude) he gave me some pafoa stickers, i bought a few guns and rest is history..so here I am and here I'll stay.
    WOW! someone who met danp before getting on the site.

Glad to have you all.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by glassman View Post
    I had been away from the shooting sports for many years and when I decided to get back into it, I looked for a site that could update me on legal changes and reaquaint me with firearms in general. The short answer...I googled it.
    Same here. I got interested in personal defense after VT and started googling to update myself on PA gun laws (I'm a transplant).
    Clinging to guns and God in PA...

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by HiredGoon View Post
    If I recall, I think I was reading a post on the now defunct "packing.org" and somebody mentioned THIS site in their post as being more geared to Pennsylvania. Lurked for a while then signed up.
    Pretty much this

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast