Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: How did you hear about the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association?

I was talking to a lady at work about going shooting and looking for a club to join and such. She came in one day and said her boyfriend suggested I come here and check it out.

Still dont know who he is on here, but thanks !

I am looking to move to PA and wanted to find out about PA gun laws. The mighty and powerful Oz, I mean Goolge sent me hear. I am glad i found this place, but am still stuck on the wrong side of the river.

(Westmoreland County)

I was Goggling for information on PA Gun Clubs and came across this forum. Been here almost a year now!

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Lackawanna County)

It was so long ago that I don't remember, but it was probable from google.

(York County)

I was searching the web about ranges and PA gun laws

(Adams County)

I was stuck at home Jan. & Feb. this year due to having suffered a stroke. Spent lots of time learning to use my right hand again. I did lots of surfing. I was researching guns and wound up here. Lurked for a while then just jumped in. Have met a few members IRL. I'm really glad I found PAFOA!

Keith
    PAFOA PROUD!
    USMV M/C

(Chester County)

I was looking to make my first gun purchase in 20 years and my research brought me here to a Glock vs. everything else pissing match thread. I just got my LTCF and all I wanted was one gun that I could cc, but then I got sucked in. That was 14 months and 15 gun purchases ago. You guys have been hell on my wallet showing off your new toys so I had to go out and buy one too, but when the zombies come I can start taking them out at over a half mile away, and keep on shooting until they're 2 1/2" from my nose.

(Berks County)

I came across the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association in March 2006 precisely the same time when my interest in firearms began. I browsed the forums for a few minutes and bookmarked the site for later use. Well, I totally forgot about it and finally went back a year later on March 16, 2007 and signed up as a member. I often think of all the fun I missed in 2006, and I too am really glad I found this site!

(Allegheny County)

Well I recall doing a google search to find out what was going on with the Greater Pitt Gun club and finding the thread that was on here. I remember talking about it on here with some people in the know Amazingly with that being what lead me here I have not been back to GPGC since it's infamous reopening

(Erie County)

One day way back when, Dan sent me a IM asking if was ok if he put a vB forum on my webserver. It went something like... "are you still in PA? you're into guns right?.. COOL!"

I hosted a few of dan's other projects at the time, so putting another site on the box was nothing. We've been friends on IRC for 10 years now.

We originally started up as pagoa.org, but when we tried to register at the PA dept of state, we discovered there was already a Pennsylvania gun owners Association.
    After a bit of digging with the whois servers, I came up with pafoa.org (which .com and .net were also available) and we moved to that instead.
    Last edited by doug; May 21st, 2008 at 11:41 PM.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast