Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Alex Jones - The Real Deal

I noticed the thread where pennsyplinker was asked to go on the Alex Jones Show, and there was a lot of debate regarding Mr. Jones. I would like to vouch for his journalistic integrity.

Alot of his ideas are far out there, but the difference between him and the mainstream media is that he provides sources and even original audio/video sources to back up his arguments.

All that I'm saying is please, please read several of the articles on prisonplanet.com and actually critically evaluate them, their sources, and their overall gist. While I disagree on some issues; even when his gist is wrong the facts are usually correct and verifiable.

For example, I used to believe that the 9/11 conspiracy theorists were nuts. Please take a look at Mr. Jones 9/11 section, and maybe you'll change your mind as well. Without starting a full blown debate, the sources claiming conspiracy are not only first responders including firemen and police, but also people with advanced degrees in architecture, physics, and etc.

Overall, Evaluate the sources and then determine the validity of a claim; do not determine the validity of the sources based on the claim.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!” ~Samuel Adams

You cannot invade America. There is a rifle behind every blade of grass.” ~ Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Alex Jones - The Real Deal

Alex Jones is criminally insane. He makes one hell of a documentary though, but his radio show is pure junk, aimed at people who get lost in a sea of "research" and sometimes cannot discern the difference between reality and imagination land.

How do I know?

I've seen all his movies. <-- (They are all the same, 9-11 was staged, and the elite want to kill 95% of us and enslave the rest)

I've listened to countless hours of his show. <-- (Its all the same, 9-11 was staged, the elite want to kill 95% of us and enslave the rest, yell "they are destroying America" while crying, oooohhh!! here is our sponsor, let me sell you some gold and water filters)

I stopped listening to his very entertaining show because of a few reasons, mainly because he was starting to get consumed with hate, and secondly I just couldn't listen to a guy who constantly lied on a daily basis.

Lastly, 9-11 truthers are retarded. Every single one of them. They think the government is evil, all powerfull and all knowing, corrupt to the very core....

yet, they want the same government to persecute themselves over 9-11... oh.. the circular reasoning is killing me....

Secondly, http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html here is a webpage, that utterly destroys Loose Change second by second, using nothing more than real research and logic.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by jon'76 View Post

For example, I used to believe that the 9/11 conspiracy theorists were nuts. Please take a look at Mr. Jones 9/11 section, and maybe you'll change your mind as well. Without starting a full blown debate, the sources claiming conspiracy are not only first responders including firemen and police, but also people with advanced degrees in architecture, physics, and etc.
    You just lost me on this one so, count me out on reading anything from Alex Jones.

(Warren County)

Lastly, 9-11 truthers are retarded. Every single one of them. They think the government is evil, all powerfull and all knowing, corrupt to the very core....

yet, they want the same government to persecute themselves over 9-11... oh.. the circular reasoning is killing me....
    You guys who believe the .gov version are the conspiracy theorists.

:36 sec of your time

(Allegheny County)

Well, of course there were conspiracies to cover up what really happened on 9/11, but they were mundane, "cover your ass" conspiracies. No one likes to admit screwing up, especially if their mistakes contributed to the death of thousands of people.

(Mercer County)

He's a nut-case

oracle
    The oracle is in. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    Alex Jones is criminally insane. He makes one hell of a documentary though, but his radio show is pure junk, aimed at people who get lost in a sea of "research" and sometimes cannot discern the difference between reality and imagination land.

How do I know?

I've seen all his movies. <-- (They are all the same, 9-11 was staged, and the elite want to kill 95% of us and enslave the rest)

I've listened to countless hours of his show. <-- (Its all the same, 9-11 was staged, the elite want to kill 95% of us and enslave the rest, yell "they are destroying America" while crying, oooohhh!! here is our sponsor, let me sell you some gold and water filters)

I stopped listening to his very entertaining show because of a few reasons, mainly because he was starting to get consumed with hate, and secondly I just couldn't listen to a guy who constantly lied on a daily basis.

Secondly, http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html here is a webpage, that utterly destroys Loose Change second by second, using nothing more than real research and logic.
    Many of the 9/11 conspiracy theories are in existence because the government has been secretive and failed in conducting a thorough investigation ($131 million spent investigating Challenger crash, $79 million spent on Lewinsky scandal, only $15 million spent on the most atrocious terrorist acts on U.S. soil). At a basic level, everyone should be a 9/11 truther, demanding a new investigation and answers to questions that were not addressed in the 9/11 commission report, demanding that the sequestered 911 calls be released, demanding that the confiscated video footage be released...

Very simply, no steel structured building had ever collapsed from a fire. This includes buildings that have burned for tens of hours (days even). How is it that on 9/11 two buildings designed specifically to withstand the impact of a commercial airliner collapsed after less than 2 hours? How is it that WTC7, the building that was not hit with a plane, collapsed from small fires (no explanation even offered in the 9/11 report)?

Loose Change is one of the worst 9/11 videos. There are better ones that just ask simple questions.

With that being said, I'm not really an Alex Jones fan. I give him some credit for what he tries to do, but not in the way that he does it. He over-sensationalizes everything often times using the same fearmongering that he advocates against.

9/11 conspiracy theories all have the same premise - unfounded allegations, and baseless assumptions. Really, if you critically examine any conspiracy story about 9/11, they're completely full of bald assumptions. Like that BYU physics professor or whomever he is - he knows NOTHING about structural engineering, but he ASSUMES he can come up with meaningful conclusions by examining nothing but lame videos. And nutjobs ASSUME he's a credible source. It's really not worth hashing over; you can figure than someone dumb enough to fall for the conspiracy stories without question can't be persuaded by something as complex as empirical evidence or logic.

To paraphrase an MIT engineering professor (who would know a great deal more about structural failure than a physics professor): at first I thought it was odd that once the structural failure started, the buildings fell at nearly free-fall rates into nearly their own footprint. Then I realized, that's the only way something that weighs millions of pounds and is mostly air CAN collapse.

Unfortunately anything Alex says that is 100% correct is put in the 'back seat' because of the items he puts out that are 'out of the park'

I admire anyone that tries to get the truth out BUT when you start accepting every conspiracy theory that comes down the road as truth you begin to look like a buffoon .. and that is what Alex has done to himself.

Deep down I think he means well but any intelligent adult HAS to look at information, read it through and then make an educated decision as to whether it is real or a fantasy ... Alex seems to have missed that part.

Sorry too many 'nutcase' conspiracy theories out there right now, then again there are some that have merit but when you throw all the theories up as 'truth' without first investigating them completely you look like an idot.

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAINORACLE View Post
    He's a nut-case

oracle
    True.......But then I guess I am too because I believe what he says over most any "mainstream" journalist. I still like coast to coast better

www.coasttocoastam.com

Also the official story of 9-11 is about as accurate as the police report from the OCB incident.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast