www.gunskins.com

I recently picked up a 300 Blackout AR. I wanted to get a camo pattern painted onto this rifle. After looking around, I stumbled upon the Gunskins website. I liked the idea of a vinyl-like application since paint chips and vinyl can easily be removed if you want. At $45 for an AR kit, I thought I would give it a shot.

I put in an order for the Reaper Buck skin. I got the shipment in under a week and found that it was Reaper Z instead of Reaper Buck. I e-mailed customer service that evening asking how I could get the correct kit. I had an e-mail response the next morning. They had the order and showed me where I had actually requested the wrong kit BUT, they would drop the correct kit into the mail for me. They told me to keep the Reaper Z kit or give it as a Christmas present.

This weekend, my son and I decided we would put the Reaper Z kit on his black AR. If you have a heat gun, patience and a sharp razor blade / exacto knife, this is not that hard to install. We absolutely love the results. I do have extra material so I believe I am going to try to cut a template to put more material up on the carry handle and more on the stock. This is my son's gun and he loves it just the way it is. He said it's like having a new rifle.

A+ to this company for their customer service
A+ for shipping
A+ for communications
A+ for price
A+ for a nice product