Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bring back the Political Wasteland

http://forum.pafoa.org/lounge-108/23...ept-close.html

http://forum.pafoa.org/lounge-108/23...t-gas-tax.html

http://forum.pafoa.org/lounge-108/23...hing-kids.html

All of these threads are recent. They came up when I hit new posts. Plus, all of these threads started out political. There are even more threads that divert from their original topic into a political discussion.

Again I say enforce the rules or bring back the PW.
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

(Allegheny County)

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    In addition, when the wasteland was closed , all non-gun related political topics were supposed to be forbidden.
    No discussion of gays, Christmas/Christians, abortion, etc.

You can see how well that worked out.
    I've commented on that several times after the PW closed.

Speaking of which, I made a smart ass crack to you earlier...i barely even remember how it went or where it even was...you said something about stuff being enforced and I said you could become a moderator and enforce them yourself.

Did that get deleted? I'm just wandering in case i hallucinated the whole thing or maybe forgot to hit submit or whatever.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Franky4Fingers View Post
    I've commented on that several times after the PW closed.

Speaking of which, I made a smart ass crack to you earlier...i barely even remember how it went or where it even was...you said something about stuff being enforced and I said you could become a moderator and enforce them yourself.

Did that get deleted? I'm just wandering in case i hallucinated the whole thing or maybe forgot to hit submit or whatever.
    I don't recall seeing it and I doubt it was deleted. Step away from the peyote.

Quote Originally Posted by Shisno View Post
    http://forum.pafoa.org/lounge-108/23...ept-close.html

http://forum.pafoa.org/lounge-108/23...t-gas-tax.html

http://forum.pafoa.org/lounge-108/23...hing-kids.html

All of these threads are recent. They came up when I hit new posts. Plus, all of these threads started out political. There are even more threads that divert from their original topic into a political discussion.

Again I say enforce the rules or bring back the PW.
    The blatant disregard for the forums own rules irked the hell out of me too...much like laws in our society from our own government. But like government, ive learned to just ignore it or else youll go nuts.

aparently its a rule, but its not enforced. as in they dont really care, but they arent going to leave the PW open either because it was a flame pit.

I'm all for making it a hidden forum that you have to opt into. That way its not for the general public to see and its not caught in searches possibly misrepresenting the board in a negative way. And when you go in, all the neg rep is disabled and theres thers only moderation on major issues. Like if you titled a thread "I'm sick of N*****" or something to that effect. But if you say, "demecrats are all idiots" .........well, thats the nature of the beast in PW, deal with the heat or get out of the kitchen. I dont even care about the PW, ive only ever been there like four times or something...i just wanna see balance brought back to the force.....err.. board. Its stops bitching and diverts all politcal threads where they need to be.

I don't recall seeing it and I doubt it was deleted. Step away from the peyote.
    Maybe i hit review post instead of submit or something. I swear i posted it though. I'm thinking someone else may have deleted it. Like it was bad enough not to be on the board, but not bad enough for an infraction. I dont know..who knows. If a mod sees this, i'd appreciate a PM at least letting me know. It was only done in jest. I figured emptymag would appreciate the irony.

what thread did you say that in? Do you remember?

(Allegheny County)

Look at my post count. Do you really think I can keep track of what I say and where?

Look at my post count. Do you really think I can keep track of what I say and where?

I don't keep track of that shit man, i barely keep track of my own.... as you can tell from my previous question.

Quote Originally Posted by normanvin View Post
    This thread was started three days ago. Has anyone heard from a mod or an admin?
    Really? Still nothing?!? Not even an acknowledgment of our complaints with them saying "we will discuss the issue at X meeting on Y date" or something?
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Shisno View Post
    Really? Still nothing?!? Not even an acknowledgment of our complaints with them saying "we will discuss the issue at X meeting on Y date" or something?
    Nope. They were very clear that they weren't going to bring it back a while ago. I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast