Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Bloomberg's Mayors Group Gives Kids Gun Control Placemats for Thanksgiving

Let more propaganda begin. Shameless lying POS

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...r-Thanksgiving

Outgoing New York mayor Michael Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG) wants families to use their time around the Thanksgiving table to discuss gun control with their children.

To that end they are providing a placemat to help get the conversation started.

The placemat, titled "Talking Turkey About Guns," the information on the placemat starts by telling children that Colorado passed a requirement for a background check on every gun sale. It then asks the children if they agree with the law.

Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Chester County)

Default Re: Bloomberg's Mayors Group Gives Kids Gun Control Placemats for Thanksgiving

This should backfire on them nicely. People don't want to bothered with Marxist politics over Thanksgiving.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Bloomberg's Mayors Group Gives Kids Gun Control Placemats for Thanksgiving

The hitler youth comes to mind when reading this piece of propaganda..

its sad thatthey have to push their unlogical bulshit onto children ...bu i guess eric holder was right.. we ota "brainwash" peple into thinking differently about gun..

I am also glad 2 report i am in the 10% who do not support ANY background checks at all..

I dont get why I need permission to exercise my rights...

p.s. i hope bloomberg dies. hes a tyrant.

Can we rip his heart out and kick it around?

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Delaware County)

How about a fast and furious placemat? Oh well bloomburg has gone from delusional to just plain lunatic.

Maybe they'll use them for target backs?

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Let more propaganda begin. Shameless lying POS

Outgoing New York mayor Michael Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG) wants families to use their time around the Thanksgiving table to discuss gun control with their children.

To that end they are providing a placemat to help get the conversation started.

The placemat, titled "Talking Turkey About Guns," the information on the placemat starts by telling children that Colorado passed a requirement for a background check on every gun sale. It then asks the children if they agree with the law.
    More Madison Avenue...... wonder how Bloomberg and his Fellow Travelers would feel if the National Right to Life Campaign handed out "Choose Life" place mats?

Show pictures of smiling babies, wholesome family scenes, followed by the following.....

"On this Thanksgiving be glad that your Mommy didn't abort YOU. Talk with your family about the necessity to Choose Life. Explain to them that every Abortion stops a beating Heart".

Wonder how loud the Forces of Progress would scream about that one?
    Last edited by GeneCC; November 29th, 2013 at 02:02 PM.

(Westmoreland County)

Do people still believe that old saw about "Ninety Percent of all Americans support background checks"? I thought that factoid was a left over from before the Brady Checks of the 1990s?

Mike is not only out to lunch, he's out of touch too.