Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Default Officer Gallager

Anyone be able to get background on her? For some reason something is ringing bells in my head. She acted ( from what people who were there say) just like the short bitchy female park police officer a friend of mine and me had to deal with back in 02 or so on the BW Parkway in MD. She and her partner/supervisor acted like my friend was driving drunk ( he wasn't and passed the sobriety tests) and more than likley violated some civil rights. They were just plain assholes.

I think my friend at the time got info that complaints had been lodged against her before, and I see this officer Gallager in Dickson City has also ruffled feathers before. There is a post at huntpa about her reprehensible behavior towards a driver in that area ( same post there as about the OC incident).

Would be waaaaaay interesting if this is the same person! Is she short? How old does she look to be? I also assume she is white. For some reason the name "Gallager" is ringing bells.

(Erie County)

Default Re: Officer Gallager

Quote Originally Posted by XD40coyote View Post
    Anyone be able to get background on her? For some reason something is ringing bells in my head. She acted ( from what people who were there say) just like the short bitchy female park police officer a friend of mine and me had to deal with back in 02 or so on the BW Parkway in MD. She and her partner/supervisor acted like my friend was driving drunk ( he wasn't and passed the sobriety tests) and more than likley violated some civil rights. They were just plain assholes.
    What part of the BWPKWY was that? I know the National Park Police used to patrol most of that. They were very unforgiving while I worked there from 1980 to 1998

(Luzerne County)

Well, she just won a 6 figure sexual harassment case against Dickson City, I'll tell you that.

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Not sure where we were when pulled over for speeding ( to get away from the person in front on us who was weaving and going fast then slow, then fast then slow- drunk driver most likley). Howard county most likley. This was in 02 or so maybe. Oh and we had a car tailgating us too- high beams on- turns out it was the cop car! So we were stuck between a rude cop car and a drunk driver and my friend gets the friggin ticket and crap treatment! In fact even after he passed the sobriety test, they frisked him, emptied his pockets, and made ME have to drive, since they still thought he was impaired! I was terrified to drive at night on the BW ( I never drive at night on any highways) and was taking my time to pull back out into the parkway and friggin cops flashed headlights at me to go, honking or something too I think. I had to go speed limit in a car which I was not familiar with driving, all the way back into B-more, then I said f-it and pulled into some parking lot and let me friend get back to driving. No way I was driving in downtown Baltimore! Was off the park police jurisdiction anyway.

I haven't been too keen on cops since then, even with 3 nice encounters in Shrewsbury when I lived there. Was already afraid of cops as a kid too, I never did anything bad either, so not sure why.

Since last friday I have watched some old episodes of Cops on tv and I am seeing alot of rude and holier than thou behavior- and they are on camera! Granted its to junkies and prostitutes and the like, but its as if cops can't differientiate between real criminals and people doing nothing illegal- like OCing! They seem to treat everyone like criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40coyote View Post
    Granted its to junkies and prostitutes and the like, but its as if cops can't differientiate between real criminals
    Like you said.

(Wayne County)

Just a little bit more on her She also happens to work part time for the Town of Waymart. Little does she know The Club I belong to stops at a Local watering hole after our monthly Pistol Shoot to eat and score our Target's. There is any where from 10 to 20 of us all with LTCF's and Carrying. You have to be careful because when you pass through town the posted limit is 25 and she will and has pulled people over for going 4 miles an hour above the limit. She even gave A couple of LEO's from NY Tickets even though they showed her their badges she flat out said that they where no good here. No professional courtesy at all. Just a total bitter Bit*h with an ego problem.

Mike Mc

(Susquehanna County)

Post from another forum

OneLongShot

Loc: Springbrook,PA Officer Gallagher pulled my mom over a few weeks ago for allegedly going through a yellow light that turned red. As did the car behind her and next to her, but she was singled out. The cop got out yelling at my 64 year old (retired nurse) mother like she was a child. Speaking of which my son was in the back seat. She treated my mother like a serial killer and gave her ticket without hearing my mothers side. My son came home almost in tears saying he was afraid of cops because they were mean. This after I have always told him how cops help good people, catch bad guys and work hard to make us safe......this hussy changed all my hard work with one power tripped stop of a 64 year old woman. I hope she gets fired. Some cops should have an IQ test as well as anger management classes.
    The other 99% are good officers.