Anyone in whitehall located in either of these apartment complexes??

I was considering starting a neibourhood watch type deal [something along the lines of wat Oathkeepers has put forth] to help PRESERVE/PROTECT/HONOR our HOMES and communitys in the case of anythin that may come our ay be ntural or manmade..

for those that DO LIVE NEAR...we also accept those located WITHIN 5 MINS DRIVE OR WALKING DISTANCE..YOU MUST BE ABLE TO GET HERE IN UNDER 30 MINS ON FOOT!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS. period. that defeats the point if we are "waiting" around for u to dick the dog for 45 mins while people are being hurt or the power is out and people need water, or emergency help.

I just wanted to know if they are fellow members residing there or am i the only one?? I include both, as one, set on the northside of the hill [olympic gardens]the other faces south [springridge] they are BOTH within 10 mins of walking the complexes from one end to the other... PERFECT.

One faces North... One Faces south.. on a hilltop hard to beat that kind of a setup and not use that sort of vital resource to help preserve and protect our communites.

Feel free to PM if u dont want it to b known th u are in the area i understand.. I am in Springridge off 14th street.

With last years sandy power outage and recent problems with social unrest and political problems I want to KNOW my neibours not just know the face...

In the event things are going south i want to HELP AND PROMOTE SAFETY AND LIBERTY... not mass unorganized chaos with every armchair commando pointing ARs at one another bcuz we are all "precieved threat"

I WILL NOT ASK YOU TO DO ANYTHING I WONT MYSELF DO. PERIOD.