Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: OMG - Ron Paul for President!

Quote Originally Posted by Broomhandle View Post
    I found this link tonight: http://ronpaulexplore.com/
    I am giddy with excitement!
    I am a former registered Libertarian (now I am just a libertarian registered as Democrat) so I have a real affinity for him and most of his positions (we disagree with him on abortion) I will send him $25 and ask to be put on a list of volunteers. In particular I like his tough anti-war stance.

(Westmoreland County)

Sorry for bringing back a month old thread but thought some people might be interested in this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji_G0MqAqq8&NR
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by TheHighChild View Post
    Sorry for bringing back a month old thread but thought some people might be interested in this.

Don't apologize if you're bringing something new to the thread. There's nothing wrong with that.

I for one would love to see Ron Paul as President and am interested in any information on him that can be brought here for consideration.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

(Clarion County)

Ron Paul is the only candidate from the two major parties I can support.
    The man has a sign on his desk that says"dont steal,the govt hates competition".
    An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine!I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force,nor is it wise for such a person to expect it!
    Isaiah Ambrey
    If you think you have the right not to be offended. I suggest you promptly purchase a toe attachment and a twelve gauge. One time use is all that is necessary.

(Chester County)

I believe someone like him has no chance.

Not because he is wrong but because he is 100% correct. People don't want to hear the truth. it is easier to get lied to and stick your head in the sand and think the world is a really nice place. This is exactly what liberals do. they tell you they will make a paradise but create hell. Then when it is not the place you thought they tell you another lie and we have to do more for paradise to come.

Look at all the government programs. can you show me one that runs efficently and achieves its goals?

By the way- I am supporting Ron Paul!!!

(Delaware County)

I don't know who else in the republican party is running but I like that he is pro-life I like his ideas with the fed, I like he kept away from same sex marriages, the only down side is he is against the war, I support the war and support our military
    men and women no matter what.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by TheHighChild View Post

If you like that, search google video for "The Money Masters" It's a 2-part, 4-hour video on the history of privatized, centralized banking and the massive trouble it causes. While I will admit I have not yet researched everything they put forth, unless they are flat out lying about everything in it it raises a lot of interesting questions. It definitely does not strike me as a crazy conspiracy thing.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Carbon County)

PA Native!!
    THIS is one of the reasons I selected PA as my new home state after graduating college. It wasnt just chance/circumstance that my family ended up in PA. What I had seen is that majority of Pennsylvanians seem to be a VERY reasonable logical people that respect others opinions and beliefs. Traditionally PA folk Mind their OWN business! Despite political,social or religious differences people seem to coexist. The sense of community is better than most any other state I researched. People go out of their way to help others less fortunate or victims of circumstance. These values stay with PA folk like RonPaul no matter how far they roam.

Some would say that PA is a little slow/backward and resistant to change...but thats what MAKES it GREAT!
    if you ever see my post edited...its most likely for speling :D
    "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"-In Time of War the Law Falls Silent-Cicero
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"-If you want peace, prepare for war-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"America Starts Here!"-former PA state Slogan...until NJ complained and our wussy GovRendell changed it!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by vetter3006 View Post
    I don't know who else in the republican party is running but I like that he is pro-life I like his ideas with the fed, I like he kept away from same sex marriages, the only down side is he is against the war, I support the war and support our military
    men and women no matter what.
    Funny, I like him because he was smart enough to see the war was a big mistake (and illegal), and he cares enough about our troops to get them out of harms way and back with their families. He is smart and compassionate. He is the only Republican I would consider voting for.

Unofficial blog site: http://ronpaul.rescue-us.org/
    Last edited by Broomhandle; February 25th, 2007 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Added unofficial site link

(Berks County)

FYI, an Official Ron Paul Video (not an interview) announcing his Exploratory committee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNTD6W9s1Xw
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast