Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Beaver County)

Default Re: Not sure where to put this, so if it needs moved...cool. Need to speak with an a

I legitimately feel I need to speak with a firearms and law enforcement knowledgeable attorney. Incident occurred 10/23/13, three false reports to police to set a trap, I was rolled on in force, thrown to the fence, disarmed, thrown into the fence again, had something pressed into my back to the point where I have great discomfort today, cuffed, and "detained for investigatory purposes". Upon closure of event, my property was returned to me. That is as much detail as I want to give atm.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Not sure where to put this, so if it needs moved...cool. Need to speak with an a

Considering I'm right down the road, let me know if you need anything, other than an attorney, which I am not.
    Proud to be a Longwall pig...

(Allegheny County)

Gunlawyer has recommended Jon Pushinsky for this side of the state.

Member PeteG on this site is an attorney but I do not know if he does that kind of work.
    The Lord Bless You

(Montgomery County)

From Mtn Jack trial:

Stephen Collafella
    Address
    113 Golfview Dr
    Monaca, PA 15061-2432

Phone (724) 775-6055

(I know nothing about this man except he represented Mtn Jack)
    The 2A does not GIVE us the right. It tells the gov they can not INFRINGE our right.

(Beaver County)

Thanks folks. I know I'm being short on detail, but I have to be for now.

(Juniata County)

"Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Beaver County)

Again, thanks everyone who showed some love here. I contacted one of the attorneys today, and was advised to file or have filed charges regarding false police reports, since it was basically a "lure and trap" situation and I can prove it beyond any shadow of doubt, and was also referred to a civil rights attorney, whom I'll call Monday.

This sounds good. Please keep us up to date. Also if any financial help is needed.
    "The first time any mans freedom is trodden on we're all damaged."JeanLucPicard

(Beaver County)

A whole lot of getting nowhere is the update. Local PD don't want bothered, and no attorney will contact me back. So, I guess it's going nowhere, and response to "known to carry" is going to always be getting tossed into a fence several times, having something hand held (pistol? Taser?) jammed into your back while you've been compliant the entire encounter, and put in investigatory detention is going to be the norm around these parts.

(Bucks County)

Greetings,

JesterPgh, that really sucks! We (law abiding gun owners) certainly do not deserve this kind of treatment and those responsible need to be punished! He's pretty far away from your location, but if you're not even getting return calls from the attorneys you contacted, it may be worth a phone call to Phil Kline (GunLawyer001 on the board here). A discussion with him may at least appraise you better on how to proceed. His contact info should be easy to find on PAFOA, if not just PM me. Good luck!

Regards, Jim

Quote Originally Posted by JesterPgh View Post
    A whole lot of getting nowhere is the update. Local PD don't want bothered, and no attorney will contact me back. So, I guess it's going nowhere, and response to "known to carry" is going to always be getting tossed into a fence several times, having something hand held (pistol? Taser?) jammed into your back while you've been compliant the entire encounter, and put in investigatory detention is going to be the norm around these parts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast